01:40 – notification center

03:20 – final product variations

07:00 – product options changes

10:00 – new light checkout

16:18 – Multi-Vendor Ultimate

17:58 – things to do after the upgrade to 4.10.1

20:45 – what we are working on

Hi, 

Thank you for letting us know about how CS-Cart evolves. I would like to add an easy and necessary requirement. For the new product features, I am having two features with the same name but with different purposes. It is hard for me to know which one is what. Therefore, there should an internal name (similar to product options) in the admin panel to distinguish features purposes. 

For Example: 
I have two product features named: Color. One has the purpose: "Variations as separate products". The other has the purpose: "Variations as one product". In the current situation, I cannot know which one is what unless I open it.

For the Multi-Vendor Ultimate, the pricing and plan should be reconsidered! In my case, I just want the mutliple storefronts for my mutlivendor store. I am not interested in the mobile app. Why I have to pay 7500 USD?

Also, having mutliple storefronts for multivendor doesn't always mean that the store is international and cover more than one region (and this is the reason, I belive, you went with costly plan). However, It can be used to separate stores based on product types (garments, electronics.. etc). In this case, differnet front-end designs is very important. I believe, unless you add the functinality to assign themes and layouts to each storefront, this plan will not sell. 

Thank you!

• teosu
  • Members
  • 559 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 10:53 AM #3

when planned 4.10.3 ?

• Jacek
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 139 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:23 PM #4

Thank you for sharing the video.

Imac, I have a big favor to ask. Could you share the information about billing address implementation. It would be best if you could provide us with some low fidelity mock-up. This way you would prevent the situation that appeared recently when you released 4.10 and surprised us with no billing address.

My main concern is if you will provide ability to differentiate business / individual billing address. We need different set of fields for company (e.g. Tax Identification Number, Company Name) and different for individual.

I've asked about this multiple times but never got the public answer from you. And there are multiple forum topics regarding this matter

https://forum.cs-car...ber-in-cs-cart/

Please give us your official statement.

Thanks in advance!

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4553 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 08:28 PM #5

For Example: 
I have two product features named: Color. One has the purpose: "Variations as separate products". The other has the purpose: "Variations as one product". In the current situation, I cannot know which one is what unless I open it.

Thank you!

+1

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2