• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked This topic is locked

Meet Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.10.1 With New Checkout And Product Variations Rate Topic   - - - - -

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1753 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 08:05 AM #261

Dear Louis, might be that time has blurred your memory: you did not offer me a free dev set up, I had to provide a dev site in order to give you the possibility to update your one step check out to last CS CART update.

Maybe because your are not a native English speaker, you didn't get that we did try to offer a free dev setup for you. You refused and canceled the support service. Thank you very much for liking our addon. It's really a pity and hope next time you will understand other people's offer.

One Step Checkout Addon - The ultimate checkout experience
Best CS-Cart SEO addon - CS-Cart SEO Ultimate Addon
PM for quality custom work/project

Posted 08 September 2019 - 08:27 AM #262

Maybe because your are not a native English speaker, you didn't get that we did try to offer a free dev setup for you. You refused and canceled the support service. Thank you very much for liking our addon. It's really a pity and hope next time you will understand other people's offer.

How can you possibly know what language is my native language, did I send you my life story? Commenting peoples language skills is rude! Perhaps I did not get your point simply because English is not your native language? Sorry we ended up this way, sending silly messages on a forum, especially because as I said before, I liked your add on and  am sorry I does not work anymore.  

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1753 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 08:31 AM #263

How can you possibly know what language is my native language, did I send you my life story? Commenting peoples language skills is rude! Perhaps I did not get your point simply because English is not your native language? Sorry we ended up this way, sending silly messages on a forum, especially because as I said before, I liked your add on and  am sorry I does not work anymore.  

We don't mean that and you can see that there is always a misunderstanding when we communicate. Again, our addon works and will always work.

Posted 08 September 2019 - 08:57 AM #264

We don't mean that and you can see that there is always a misunderstanding when we communicate. Again, our addon works and will always work.

CS CART seems to see it dfferently, I asked them to check:

want CS CART ROCKS check out, it was perfect, with the possibility of putting invoice and delivery address, without the click to update shipping which in my case is useless. 

Besides having a check box instead of coloring the choice of payment or shipping is much clearer, I really hate your solution as do my customers looking at abbandoned carts.

You need to ask the developer of this addon in order to make it compatible with the CS-Cart version 4.10.3 SP1. As I can see, it is not compatible.

Thank you.

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1753 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 09:01 AM #265

CS CART seems to see it dfferently, I asked them to check:

want CS CART ROCKS check out, it was perfect, with the possibility of putting invoice and delivery address, without the click to update shipping which in my case is useless. 

Besides having a check box instead of coloring the choice of payment or shipping is much clearer, I really hate your solution as do my customers looking at abbandoned carts.

You need to ask the developer of this addon in order to make it compatible with the CS-Cart version 4.10.3 SP1. As I can see, it is not compatible.

Thank you.

You've canceled the support and you are using an old version. Also as we've mentioned, your problem is very specific and you refused our help.

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4638 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 05:01 PM #266

unfortunately am unable to create one, lacking skill obviously

If you have created the first store you will easily create a dev one. It is advised, if you break it no harm done just replace. I learned the hard way.

Also CS cart Rocks has a good reputation here, and has done work for me in the past and he has always been excellent.

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4638 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 05:02 PM #267

Thanks, it is an option to do it like that, does not take away the fact there's the useless pop up, any suggestions how to avoid that?  

What pop up, do you have screen grab

v4.5.2

Posted 08 September 2019 - 07:54 PM #268

What pop up, do you have screen grab

when you insert city on the check out page there's the pop up, click to calculate shipping cost. 

Posted 08 September 2019 - 08:00 PM #269

If you have created the first store you will easily create a dev one. It is advised, if you break it no harm done just replace. I learned the hard way.

Also CS cart Rocks has a good reputation here, and has done work for me in the past and he has always been excellent.

I have to find out how to do create the dev store.

I was very happy with their application, after last update there was a problem with the program, not registered customers could not pay with PayPal, 403 error. Paid the update service, and somehow from there things went wrong, we got of on the wrong foot and the situation escalated, real pity. Wanted to have their application but now it is no longer an option, looking at the communication today it is a no go.   

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4638 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 08:46 PM #270

Paid the update service, and somehow from there things went wrong, we got of on the wrong foot and the situation escalated, real pity. Wanted to have their application but now it is no longer an option, looking at the communication today it is a no go.   

I wouldnt say so, business is business. Just come to an arrangement.

v4.5.2

Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:44 AM #271

I wouldnt say so, business is business. Just come to an arrangement.

I tried in the past weeks, did not work

• maxam
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 12:29 PM #272

I was very happy with their application, after last update there was a problem with the program, not registered customers could not pay with PayPal, 403 error. Paid the update service, and somehow from there things went wrong, we got of on the wrong foot and the situation escalated, real pity. Wanted to have their application but now it is no longer an option, looking at the communication today it is a no go.   

• maxam
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 12:34 PM #273

The following link might help you with creating a development copy of your live store 

https://docs.cs-cart...bdirectory.html

• maxam
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 12:39 PM #274

Deleted

• maxam
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 12:53 AM #275

Deleted

• ikoshkin
  • Tech Writer
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:48 AM #276

Seeing how there have been many versions since 4.10.1, and the discussion has gone into other directions since then, I'm locking this topic.

I saw concerns about the implementation of the new checkout here, and I tried to address some of them in another post. My concern is that release topics quickly become obsolete, and good suggestions might be lost here. That's why I advise creating separate topics (for example, in this section). It's best to bring up one specific issue in such topic. That way there is a higher chance of that issue being addressed, and not lost among other issues that are discussed in the topic.