Meet Cs-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.10.1 With New Checkout And Product Variations

also new checkout have still a lot of buggy, select state with select box. and click shipments. its reset states, when you reload page then show correct state

also new checkout have still a lot of buggy, select state with select box. and click shipments. its reset states, when you reload page then show correct state

I couldn't reproduce the bug that you described at https://demo.cs-cart.com/:

1. I added a product to cart and went to checkout.

2. I selected a state from the drop-down list, then clicked on the grey area with the shipping methods to recalculate them.

3. After that, I pressed F5, and the state that I selected was still selected.

Could you tell me if I missed anything?

The system doesn't give errors when a number doesn't match the conditions. Instead, it ensures that a customer can't enter more or fewer digits than necessary, or enter some text or symbols instead of digits. In fact, it's more convenient for customers that way: they don't need to worry how exactly they should enter the phone number.

The international format of phone numbers is also useful for integrating CS-Cart with messengers or SMS notification services.

If you don't need to verify what customers enter as a phone number or how they enter it, you can create a profile field with the "Input field" type for the phone.

Do you made usability test with this?

If we create a new profile field, it goes in the extra field and not work as a phone, and it will be not clickable. Also shippings addons will not take it from there..

It's better to make this as an option in settings!

There are a lot of illiterate costumers, that will fire our phone if we ask them to use int format...

Also there are a lot of old age people.. so better make it as an option, or write how to remove the verification.

anyway i am really tried reporting bugs. my opinion is cs-cart will do what they know. they dont care about our requirements. like seperating billing shipping address, phone fields etc.

i will begin check another solutions. and my current stores will stay 4.9 never will be update new versions.

thank you

I couldn't reproduce the bug that you described at https://demo.cs-cart.com/:

1. I added a product to cart and went to checkout.

2. I selected a state from the drop-down list, then clicked on the grey area with the shipping methods to recalculate them.

3. After that, I pressed F5, and the state that I selected was still selected.

Could you tell me if I missed anything?

also try remove country dropdown from Plans checkout section

also try remove country dropdown from Plans checkout section

Thanks, that did the trick and I reproduced the issue. I'll list it as a bug.
We'll also take note of the points brought up in this thread so far. Once there is any news, we'll announce them at the forum (either in this topic, or in a progress report video).

also check this

https://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/issue-7542-lite-checkout-full-name/

Hi ikoshin

in checkout page

Also you cant edit phone formating, also we are working only local we dont need begin +1. its can be editable...

And shipping part is selectable is good for eveyone

+1 for the int phone formatting. There will be missed orders!

Also in some contries there are phones with only 5 digts... for example +35923582

Here is example for valid number:

https://prnt.sc/nvye8b

Hi ibizo

Country code began "+395" Your example : +395(257)885___ we want only use like this (257)885___

Because country didnt change first number, only change operator number. Why customer always must enter "+395"

+1 for the int phone formatting. There will be missed orders!

Also in some countries there are phones with only 5 digits... for example +35923582

The above one is for Sofia with 4-digit telephone number following ?!?

No clues how to guess the international phone numbers if there is no country code appended...

I have therefore disallowed orders by phone.

It bites...

The above one is for Sofia with 4-digit telephone number following ?!?

No clues how to guess the international phone numbers if there is no country code appended...

I have therefore disallowed orders by phone.

It bites...

We are speaking about local shops, on local langs, that are not international. There is limitation about delivery address.

Yes, in Sofia there are 4/5 digs tel numbers! The old ones, and a lot of people here not changed them or still using them.

Also, for some clients its very difficult to write +000 ... the can't understand that.. For Local shops is very big mistake to ask costomers such a things.. they will go to the next store or will try to call.

You cant imagine how many people call by phone here, because even they do not have a mail...

I see that you already had a discussion with Ilya regarding it (and Darius mentioned it too). I think it all depends on how many people express interest in something like this.

Many times we have to change the billing address, this is not good for us

Correct also shipping and billing storing same row its too bad, our some customers using same billing address but at next order they change shipping address, they build new profile, same billing address and different shipping address. It must be seperate customer must be select billing address from old if shipping different, add new address and select that. All new ecommerce systems work with this way.

If cs-cart team want perfect profiling please dont store billing and shipping address in same row, seperate thats and allow select

Hi,

Its 5 days since the new release and yet I cannot see the MV 4.10.1 in my Upgrade center

I need a CDN download link!

It takes 2 hours to download 4.10.1 from cs-cart site from South Korea.

Has anybody have a faster link?

Have not switched as the upgrade has not been offered as yet.

However this phone number requirement is a big problem.

Most of our customers enter their mobiles which in Australia are like 0401 999 999 etc.
Now they are required to put a 61 and omit the 0, as 61 401 999 999.

This is NOT how people think, people think how they talk the numbers which is 0401 999 999 etc.

Please change this asap, otherwise no point in upgrading to this checkout.

Havent tested this change, but you could try doing the following to remove the phone number issues:

1. Go to Design > Templates.

2. Then find the file [active_theme]/templates/views/checkout/components/profile_fields.tpl

3. Replace this (line 47 till 49)

{$type = "tel"}
{$label_meta = " cm-mask-phone-label"}
{$input_meta = " cm-mask-phone"}

With this

{* {$type = "tel"}
{$label_meta = " cm-mask-phone-label"}
{$input_meta = " cm-mask-phone"} *}

After that, clear the cache.

Kind regards,

i follow codes, all country templates calling in this file

js\lib\inputmask-multi\phone-codes.json

Hi,

Its 5 days since the new release and yet I cannot see the MV 4.10.1 in my Upgrade center

Yess i wait too...

Maybe something wrong vendor location i saw they fixed this.

Till date the upgrade is not available on my stores - both MV and CS-Cart.

When it is expected to be fully distributed