• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Notifications Window Pop-Up Rate Topic   - - - - -

• plh212
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:15 PM #1

Hello,

I am moving my sites from X-Cart (started with them in 2004) to CS-Cart (did not like the version 2 yrs ago with no variations). Love the newest version with the variations! Really smart, intuitive, really well thought out! Took me a while to transfer (using mostly .cvs and a lot of tweaking for all the variations) the db from XC to CS... but it's done.

I am up to the latest version (4.7.3) and I cannot believe the developers did not address the "Notification pop-up" window and came up with a smarter and more elegant idea than this &*%$#)*& window in the upper corner anyone can easily miss!! This is a complete disaster. Had the same issue with X-Cart and requested a modification to get a pop-up in the middle of the screen (photo attached).

And in all the hundred of add-ons created no one has come up with one to fix this problem! Totally unbelievable and mind boggling.

Who is with me to request a revision of this nightmare?

Phil

Attached Files

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19690 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 05:24 AM #2

I am afraid, additional custom development work is also required here

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.