Multi-Vendor Roadmap

Hi there, I would like to share our plans on Multi-Vendor development in near future.

1. Mobile application - create you own mobile application for you Multi-Vendor store.

2. PayPal for Marketplace - payment method integration

3. Filter vendor by location and buy product from a certain region (see discussion http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/51167-)

4. Configurable seller application form - ability to manage fields and look&feel of seller register page

5. Separate checkout for each vendor - ability for vendor receive money directly to his account and use any payments he wish.

6. Admin to Vendor Communication addon

7. Promotions optimization to work fine for vendors

Please let me know is something is not quite clear, and I will provide you with more details.

I can not guarantee that we will implement all of the features, and the more feedback I get from you on required features - the more chances we will implement it.

Hi IMAC,

Is there anyway you consider as well to add a feature to add a commission on each individual Categories and Products? The reason we need this is that it is not fair to charge a big percentage of commission for a products that is less moving. If this feature is available we can tailor the best structure of commission that is we think appropriate in each Categories or Products. I hope you will consider to add this feature.

regards,

F. Ranjo

great features all of those features are very needed.

just nr 3 in my case not needed, i don't want the buyer to know the location of the store, because my country is a small one, and in some cases buyer can go directly to store and buy it there.

i tried adding locations in features where vendor can select location of product and buyer can filter product by locations, i removed it directly, not a good choice for me.

Thanks for the update to the forums organization - I appreciate the new focus on MVE.

That said, I wish there was some emphasis on attracting new vendors in your plans.

The backend of the shop is becoming painfully dated compared to many other popular multivendor environments and makes supporting and encouraging engagement with the shop difficult. Most complain that it is far too time consuming to add new products, understand shipping, etc.

I would be happy to outline some ideas for improvements based on our three years of running our MVE.

regards

M. LaFoy

Is there any addon that focuses on vendors accounting page ? We want our future clients to pay only commission from their sales. The store clients will pay for theirs orders when delivered (not in advance) so the vendors gets the money on his bank account directly from the delivery company. For this reason the actual accounting area is totally wrong for my needs because I need more complex area with sheets containing orders, commission invoices for vendors with clear description of period and products he sold that are the subject for that commission, etc. Also the possibility for the vendor to pay the commission invoice directly from vendor panel using appropriate payment gateway.

Is there any addon that focuses on vendors accounting page ? We want our future clients to pay only commission from their sales. The store clients will pay for theirs orders when delivered (not in advance) so the vendors gets the money on his bank account directly from the delivery company. For this reason the actual accounting area is totally wrong for my needs because I need more complex area with sheets containing orders, commission invoices for vendors with clear description of period and products he sold that are the subject for that commission, etc. Also the possibility for the vendor to pay the commission invoice directly from vendor panel using appropriate payment gateway.

Money will go directly to the vendor account after we implement feature #5 Separate checkout for each vendor

As for the possibility to pay vendor commission we recently implemented a new feature, see the quick video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EAFoUEM2BA&feature=youtu.be

Money will go directly to the vendor account after we implement feature #5 Separate checkout for each vendor

As for the possibility to pay vendor commission we recently implemented a new feature, see the quick video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EAFoUEM2BA&feature=youtu.be

When will you implement feature #5 Separate checkout for each vendor ?

I don't find the addon "Vendor debt payout" , where is it ? On 4.8.1 version ? When it will be available ?

When will you implement feature #5 Separate checkout for each vendor ?

I don't find the addon "Vendor debt payout" , where is it ? On 4.8.1 version ? When it will be available ?

It's in v4.8.1. We plan to release this version in April, May.

You can test it at our demos at http://dev.demo.mv.cs-cart.com/admin.php

Dear IMAC,

I am wonder can you answer my question;

will you include #2, #4 and #6 on the there list?

2. PayPal for Marketplace - payment method integration

4. Configurable seller application form - ability to manage fields and look&feel of seller register page

6. Admin to Vendor Communication addon

Without these, I can't start the marketplace, as those are essential for my business design.

If you can answer my question, I will appreciate you, Thanks in advance!

Hi,

PayPal for marketplaces will be included in 4.8.1 but you can start working with PayPal Adaptive which is the same. PayPal allows all CS-Cart merchants to register in PayPal Advanced.

4 & 6 are features that can be coded specifically for you by developers and it's not a lot of money. So if time is critical for you I would recommend you to start right away otherwise you would need to wait, it can be 4-6 months or more.

"1. Mobile application - create you own mobile application for you Multi-Vendor store."

is there a release date for this ?

Hi,

I have a suggestion adding to Vendor plan, please add more RESTRICTION in vendor package when creating vendor plan.

For vendor plan, you should limit more features in each package, instead only number product and commission, and remove limit of the max amount money of selling. For example, package 1: limit product, limit microstore, limit earn and using rewards for merchant, limit seller upload banner, seller list, seller vacation, etc.. ; package 2: limit seller list, seller banner,, etc.. package 3: unlimited everything. These are admin deciding. SO ADD MORE LIMIT FEATURE ON EACH PLAN.

I hope to see this in the future update.

Thank you

Another suggestion, please create a help desk addon (re-do customer-vendor communication) that has 3 way communication user - vendor -admin. I dont mind if you create this addon for sale, i would live to buy it from cs-cart creator. For example, similar like Ebay helpdesk: inbox and resolution center. Ebay inbox has 3 way communication, and resolution center is also 3 ways communication but this one is for the problem with order, item or vendor; Customer complaint by creating a ticket to ask vendor solve it. If the ticket is not solved within a period, it escalate to admin.

This would be a awesome and complete to your multi vendor script.

Thank you

could you please clarify point no7 - does it mean vendor can set up and run their own promotion?

I agree there should be an emphasis on updating the backend system to make the product upload much more seamless for vendors.

It is important the CS cart team informs its users that paypal adaptive is no longer available

Hi,

PayPal for marketplaces will be included in 4.8.1 but you can start working with PayPal Adaptive which is the same. PayPal allows all CS-Cart merchants to register in PayPal Advanced.

4 & 6 are features that can be coded specifically for you by developers and it's not a lot of money. So if time is critical for you I would recommend you to start right away otherwise you would need to wait, it can be 4-6 months or more.

No.1 is very important. In fact, it is one of the great news that made me go with cs-cart. But can I ask what platforms are you going to target? Android, iOS, or both?

how about subdomain and special vendor menu? we did chat with you about subdomain before, you was saying you will include in future, but still there is nothing.

vendor menu, I call it, to give to vendors special menu like "vendor home", "products", "aboutus", "contact" and some more.

Also, what was mentioned by @memtimintursun is very important. I hope It will be in your next upgrades.

Thanks!

"1. Mobile application - create you own mobile application for you Multi-Vendor store."

is there a release date for this ?

We are going to launch this as a separate product within several weeks.

If you are interested in it, can you please PM me you skype or email I would like to ask you several questions regarding mobile application.

could you please clarify point no7 - does it mean vendor can set up and run their own promotion?

I agree there should be an emphasis on updating the backend system to make the product upload much more seamless for vendors.

Yes, vendor will be able to create their own promotions.

I think we will implement this feature only after we create separate checkouts for each vendors #5 (like ebay or aliexpress).

Hi,

I have a suggestion adding to Vendor plan, please add more RESTRICTION in vendor package when creating vendor plan.

For vendor plan, you should limit more features in each package, instead only number product and commission, and remove limit of the max amount money of selling. For example, package 1: limit product, limit microstore, limit earn and using rewards for merchant, limit seller upload banner, seller list, seller vacation, etc.. ; package 2: limit seller list, seller banner,, etc.. package 3: unlimited everything. These are admin deciding. SO ADD MORE LIMIT FEATURE ON EACH PLAN.

I hope to see this in the future update.

Thank you

Another suggestion, please create a help desk addon (re-do customer-vendor communication) that has 3 way communication user - vendor -admin. I dont mind if you create this addon for sale, i would live to buy it from cs-cart creator. For example, similar like Ebay helpdesk: inbox and resolution center. Ebay inbox has 3 way communication, and resolution center is also 3 ways communication but this one is for the problem with order, item or vendor; Customer complaint by creating a ticket to ask vendor solve it. If the ticket is not solved within a period, it escalate to admin.

This would be a awesome and complete to your multi vendor script.

Thank you

Hi, thank you for the suggestions.

I would recommend you to post them as a separate topics on this forum "Upcoming Features, Feedback, Feature Requests" and depending on how actively people support this we can get the idea of how important these suggestion for Multi-Vendor owners.

Unfortunately in such topics like these these pose can be easily lost in many other responses.

It is important the CS cart team informs its users that paypal adaptive is no longer available

It's is available and there are no any deadlines when it will be deprecated. We can create accounts for for PayPal Adapative for Multi-Vendor owners.

In 4.8.1 when PayPal for Marketplace will be available we will mark PayPal adaptive as "not recommended"

FYI: I moved some of the posts to the separate topics.