Multi-Vendor Roadmap

Yes, vendor will be able to create their own promotions.

I think we will implement this feature only after we create separate checkouts for each vendors #5 (like ebay or aliexpress).

this will be an excellent step for vendors to be able to create their own promotions. do you have a time frame for this?

It's is available and there are no any deadlines when it will be deprecated. We can create accounts for for PayPal Adapative for Multi-Vendor owners.

In 4.8.1 when PayPal for Marketplace will be available we will mark PayPal adaptive as "not recommended"

can you direct me to who can create a paypal adaptive account for us, as we have recently purchased multi vendor?

We are going to launch this as a separate product within several weeks.

If you are interested in it, can you please PM me you skype or email I would like to ask you several questions regarding mobile application.

having a mobile application for MV will be a great USP to attract more vendors to a MV store

this will be an excellent step for vendors to be able to create their own promotions. do you have a time frame for this?

can you direct me to who can create a paypal adaptive account for us, as we have recently purchased multi vendor?

Hi,

No timeframes for vendor promotions yet.

As for PayPal Adaptive please contact sales@cs-cart.com they will help you.

sent you PM

We are going to launch this as a separate product within several weeks.

If you are interested in it, can you please PM me you skype or email I would like to ask you several questions regarding mobile application.

Hi there, I would like to share our plans on Multi-Vendor development in near future.

1. Mobile application - create you own mobile application for you Multi-Vendor store.

2. PayPal for Marketplace - payment method integration

3. Filter vendor by location and buy product from a certain region (see discussion http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/51167-)

4. Configurable seller application form - ability to manage fields and look&feel of seller register page

5. Separate checkout for each vendor - ability for vendor receive money directly to his account and use any payments he wish.

6. Admin to Vendor Communication addon

7. Promotions optimization to work fine for vendors

Please let me know is something is not quite clear, and I will provide you with more details.

I can not guarantee that we will implement all of the features, and the more feedback I get from you on required features - the more chances we will implement it.

Hello,

Will be great if we have avabile Mobile application for both CS-Cart and Multivendor Edition.

vendor feedback policy! (like ebay)

Hi imac

Are there any timeline updates on these Roadmaps?

Thanks

Hi,

you can add :

1. PAyment confirmation for vendor. ( if the vendor register, must pay the setup fee) after confirming this , seller account will be free and can start with selling.

2. Seller can have till 3-6 months free( for new Vendors , in france cdiscount marketplace, is for 3 months free of charge..)

3.if the monthjly fee not payed in the first 3 day in Month, account wiil blocked for selling..

Hi how can active mobile aplication. Error says "Please install the Storefront REST API add-on first" but i coudnt find how is it?

Hi how can active mobile aplication. Error says "Please install the Storefront REST API add-on first" but i coudnt find how is it?

Hi, what mobile application are you trying to install?

Hi imac

Are there any timeline updates on these Roadmaps?

Thanks

Vendors geolocation and Direct Payments to Vendors are going to be released in 4.8.1 (approx. june 2018)

Thanks for the update to the forums organization - I appreciate the new focus on MVE.

That said, I wish there was some emphasis on attracting new vendors in your plans.

The backend of the shop is becoming painfully dated compared to many other popular multivendor environments and makes supporting and encouraging engagement with the shop difficult. Most complain that it is far too time consuming to add new products, understand shipping, etc.

I would be happy to outline some ideas for improvements based on our three years of running our MVE.

regards

M. LaFoy

I totally agree with you..And I have raised this few time before..

The problem is MVE is derived from original CS-cart that was run by Admin who could afford to spend time and learn how run backend but with MVE you can not expect every vendor to go thro' the same learning process.

Considering many users will be using backend with MVE, it needed to be revamped for average users.

Shipping method, Taxes, Variants too complicated and not streamlined in a easy to follow format for average user.

I am willing to provide few ideas if interested.

One more thing CS-cart designers need to work on is to allow admin to set width of Forms, Content and Customer account screens.

Currently if you have your theme set to 1200 px and if you are working on a big monitor the fields shows up at the left edge of the monitor, its very inconvenient from an UI perspective. Also on the content pages you have to roll your eyes left to right across the monitor. It looks pretty amature and not polished.

Case in point look at how cleverly Stripe uses colors, shades, shadows and keeps relevant content in the center doesn't matter the size of the screen you are on.

https://imgur.com/a/4T5SCo9

Thanks for the update to the forums organization - I appreciate the new focus on MVE.

That said, I wish there was some emphasis on attracting new vendors in your plans.

The backend of the shop is becoming painfully dated compared to many other popular multivendor environments and makes supporting and encouraging engagement with the shop difficult. Most complain that it is far too time consuming to add new products, understand shipping, etc.

I would be happy to outline some ideas for improvements based on our three years of running our MVE.

regards

M. LaFoy

Case in point...

Shipping methods are under admin menu...

Shipping properties under product listing....Here you could also offer Free Shipping...

While listing a product you don't have an ability to pick one or two method you want to offer regardless of all defined shipping methods....

Is it obvious for a vendor how to offer Free shipping in the US and only charge for international shipping? As an Admin i can figure it out yes - but now I have to teach all of my vendors?

If you buy simtech's TaxJar addon, now sales tax fields show up under Add-on tab..

It seems like someone decided to make these things purposely complicated :mrgreen:

i think i miss understanding mobile app addon. i think its not Only setup and then choose whatever you want

This link is mobile app?

http://blog.cs-cart.com/2016/10/28/choosing-a-mobile-app-for-your-cs-cart-store/

Hi imac i think i dont understand mobile aplication works. What the error means “Please install the Storefront REST API add-on first”

I saw and read this. Mobile aplication addon works like this? Buy or free use app and then add a site.

http://blog.cs-cart.com/2016/10/28/choosing-a-mobile-app-for-your-cs-cart-store/

I totally agree with you..And I have raised this few time before..

The problem is MVE is derived from original CS-cart that was run by Admin who could afford to spend time and learn how run backend but with MVE you can not expect every vendor to go thro' the same learning process.

Considering many users will be using backend with MVE, it needed to be revamped for average users.

Shipping method, Taxes, Variants too complicated and not streamlined in a easy to follow format for average user.

I am willing to provide few ideas if interested.

That would be nice. Please send me your ideas or better post them here, so other MVE owners can discuss them.

Hi imac i think i dont understand mobile aplication works. What the error means "Please install the Storefront REST API add-on first"

I saw and read this. Mobile aplication addon works like this? Buy or free use app and then add a site.

This is outdated info. Please view this page: https://www.cs-cart.com/multivendor-mobile-application.html

That would be nice. Please send me your ideas or better post them here, so other MVE owners can discuss them.

Sure I think the first one really need addressing is Shipping..

The best way I have seen this complicated flow handled is by this guys...

https://m.bonanza.com/site_help/booth_setup_advanced/shipping_profiles

https://m.bonanza.com/booths/bonzuser_wwult1/edit_shipping

1) It allows to specify days the item will ship

2) Specify high level shipping policy (this will be displayed on product listing)

3) Specify return policy (show up on product listing)

4) Takes you to a shipping method screen

5) Once on shipping method - it allows three configuration in tabs (Free & Flat Shipping, Calculated Shipping and Other)

6) Every option has "international" shipping as a sub item ( Most vendor could offer free shipping locally but in most cases they will have to charge for international shipping)

7) When you add/edit an item in the store, you could pick what type of shipping you want to offer (Vendor might want to offer Free shipping on some and Flat rate on other and some he might not want to ship international)

Hi

Optimizion and customizion (vendor plans) for multiple plans combinations :

1. The price of the product higher, the vendor's fee will be reduced (ebay model)

2. The higher the monthly sales or annual sales, the vendor's fee will be reduced

3. and more...