• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Invoice Template Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Ghiyas
  • Trial users
  • 150 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:58 AM #1

Hello! 

I'm editing my invoice template in v4.6.2 and I was wondering how to create a footer on a template (I know it sounds basic but I'm still learning!  :grin:

I want to put my company information as well as having automated page numbering as sometimes the invoices go onto 2/3 pages. Can someone advise me how to do the page number too, please?  :mrgreen:

Many thanks!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19467 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:45 PM #2

1. You can create new snippet similar to default Company address or edit the current one :

http://prntscr.com/gk8n9u

2. I am afraid, it is not possible to add page numbers in the current version of template editor

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Ghiyas
  • Trial users
  • 150 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:31 PM #3

I have manually entered the details at the moment but I will change it to a new snippet. The only issue I have is that doesn't work as a footer (staying at the bottom of the last page). It looks fine if the invoice is 1 page long, but if it spans across 2 pages then the details appear in the middle of the page

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19467 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:59 AM #4

It is hard to answer on your question without code review. Try to play with styles

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• Ghiyas
  • Trial users
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:14 AM #5

I can give you the code to review if that makes it easier? At the moment I am using breaks to

<br>

space the company information to the bottom of the page. This works fine for a single page invoice. However, when I have a 2 page invoice, the company information appears in the middle of page 2 (due to the spacing I am using). If I was able to create a footer (like in Microsoft Word) this would resolve this issue.