• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How To Change The Default With Communication And Rating Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

• ajayb
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 03:17 AM #1

Hi All,

I am using Multi-vendor and all of our products must have "Communication and Rating" enabled. Currently the default value is "Disabled". I can manually enable them, but chances are that I might forget for some products.

I would like that when a new product is created, the default value of Reviews be "Communication and Rating" and not "Disabled".

How can I do that?

thanks

Ajay

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3575 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:04 AM #2

To change default (Note:  This will be default for all discussions site wide):

ALTER TABLE `cscart_discussion` CHANGE `type` `type` CHAR( 1 ) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT 'B';

To change existing products:

UPDATE `cscart_discussion` SET `type` = 'B' WHERE `cscart_discussion`.`object_type` ='P';

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 10548 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 05:22 AM #3

You'd think that would be part of settings and a UI to change all. No need for there to be a default in the scheme.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 17267 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:37 AM #4

Alt-team offer free module

http://marketplace.c...reviews-en.html

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• CS-Coding
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:48 PM #5

For the rating you can use our "Vendor Feedback" module.

b9631ba930.png

Our online storehttps://store.cs-coding.ru/

CS-Cart разработка | CS-Cart development