• You cannot reply to this topic

Automated Email On User Sign Up Rate Topic   - - - - -

• sarathlal
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 01:03 PM #1

Hi,

I have to send an automated email on new user sign up  ( to user email address ).

How I can achieve this one?

Thanks in advance.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19709 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 07:04 AM #2

As far as I know, MailChimp can do it. Just enable the E-mail marketing module and export your subscribers to MailChimp

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• sarathlal
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 11:46 AM #3

Thank you @eComLabs for your help.

I'm checking for some coding. Is it too complicated?

Can I get any hints or sample code?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19709 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 02:16 PM #4

Thank you @eComLabs for your help.

I'm checking for some coding. Is it too complicated?

Can I get any hints or sample code?

What do you mean? Please clarify

Please also find some details here:

http://kb.cs-cart.co...rt-to-mailchimp

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11365 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 08:49 PM #5

Our mailchimp addon will let you export existing customers and users and also have new users added to your mailing list when they are created. 

Additionally you can ad users to different lists based on the products they order, the amount of their orders and several other criteria.

It fully implements the mailhchimp "Segmentation data" used in mailchimp so you can do things like "Send mailchimp template to all users who purchased the XYZ product between 1/1/2016 and today where the total value of the cart was greater than $100".

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1572 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:59 AM #6

If you want to create your own list, without MailChimp or other third party services take a look at this add-on, maybe will help you:

Email Manager

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

CS-CART ADD-ONS | FREE QUOTE | CS-CART DEVELOPMENT | @webgraphiq

• sarathlal
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 57 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:41 PM #7

Hi,

Thanks to all for your help.

Basically Notification to new user on the sign up is not working on my installation due to server issue. So I believe that there is no such emails in CS Cart. I have solved the server issues & emails works.

You all guys are awesome and thanks for your valuable time.

• suresh
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:17 AM #8

Hi Guys,

I have enabled the E-mail marketing addon and conneted to the MailChimp list via API key, but when the user subscribe to the list. It' won't get updated in the MailChimp Platform. Any reasons it might be?

Cheers,

Suresh