Automated Email On User Sign Up

Hi,

I have to send an automated email on new user sign up ( to user email address ).

How I can achieve this one?

Thanks in advance.

As far as I know, MailChimp can do it. Just enable the E-mail marketing module and export your subscribers to MailChimp

Thank you @eComLabs for your help.

I'm checking for some coding. Is it too complicated?

Can I get any hints or sample code?

Thank you @eComLabs for your help.

I'm checking for some coding. Is it too complicated?

Can I get any hints or sample code?

What do you mean? Please clarify

Please also find some details here:

http://kb.cs-cart.com/how-to-export-to-mailchimp

Our mailchimp addon will let you export existing customers and users and also have new users added to your mailing list when they are created.

Additionally you can ad users to different lists based on the products they order, the amount of their orders and several other criteria.

It fully implements the mailhchimp "Segmentation data" used in mailchimp so you can do things like "Send mailchimp template to all users who purchased the XYZ product between 1/1/2016 and today where the total value of the cart was greater than $100".

If you want to create your own list, without MailChimp or other third party services take a look at this add-on, maybe will help you:

Email Manager

Hi,

Thanks to all for your help.

Basically Notification to new user on the sign up is not working on my installation due to server issue. So I believe that there is no such emails in CS Cart. I have solved the server issues & emails works.

You all guys are awesome and thanks for your valuable time.

Hi Guys,

I have enabled the E-mail marketing addon and conneted to the MailChimp list via API key, but when the user subscribe to the list. It' won't get updated in the MailChimp Platform. Any reasons it might be?

Cheers,

Suresh