• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Price Too Low To Show - Add To Cart Rate Topic   - - - - -

• dmciver
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 05:59 AM #1

I'm wanting to modify cs-cart so that some products have the price hidden until the user adds to cart (like a "price too low to show - add to cart" feature).

I know that I can hide the price for all products unless the shopper is registered (ref this post)

Has anybody see an add-on that can accomplish the desired "add to cart to see price" function?

Ideally, I'd like to only turn this on for certain products that I can sell below the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) established by the manufacturer.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19976 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:45 AM #2

Good day,

Additional code modifications are required to implement this feature. We are ready to integrate it for you. Just contact us using the link from my signature.
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• Alt-team
  • CS-Cart Developer
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 2692 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:22 PM #3

Hi dmciver,

As eComLabs rightly mentioned, code modification is the only solution here. We will be glad to quote it for you if you are interested.

ADD-ONS  Web development service  | CS-Cart dedicated developers

Buy MULTIVENDOR - USD 1250 (14% off)   Buy CS-CART LICENCE - USD 345 (13% off)

Email - manager@alt-team.com | Skype - Altteam    

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11442 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:34 AM #4

We have an old V2 addon we could port to V4 for you. It is called MAP Pricing (Minimum Advertised Price). Basically it replaces the price with a message that the price will be shown when the item is added to the cart. It allows you to set MAP pricing tfor any product in your store. If your price (or price adjusted by discounts) is less than the MAP price, then the message is displayed. Note that quantity does NOT affect this calculation since most manufacturers who utilize MAP view it as a per-item value. The old (hidden) V2 page is: https://www.ez-ms.com/map-pricing.html Note that the price listed is not applicable since it an addon we have discontinued. But the description describes the behavior.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.