• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where To Make Changes In My_Changes Block Rate Topic   - - - - -

• caldor
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:47 PM #1

I need help creating the new .css file for the my_changes addon. I want to be able to create some css changes to my template and I know everyone is telling me to put it in addons/my_changes/css/styles.css

I cannot find that file path anywhere..... can someone tell me where to find it? I am using C-Panel (or do I access it through the cs-cart backend file editor)?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 22892 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:53 PM #2

I need help creating the new .css file for the my_changes addon. I want to be able to create some css changes to my template and I know everyone is telling me to put it in addons/my_changes/css/styles.css

I cannot find that file path anywhere..... can someone tell me where to find it? I am using C-Panel (or do I access it through the cs-cart backend file editor)?

Please take a look

http://forum.cs-cart...-changes-addon/

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 1210     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 4025     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 1459      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)