Where To Make Changes In My_Changes Block

[color=#000000][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I need help creating the new .css file for the my_changes addon. I want to be able to create some css changes to my template and I know everyone is telling me to put it in addons/my_changes/css/styles.css[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I cannot find that file path anywhere… can someone tell me where to find it? I am using C-Panel (or do I access it through the cs-cart backend file editor)?[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name=‘caldor’ timestamp=‘1417103248’ post=‘198183’]

[color=#000000][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I need help creating the new .css file for the my_changes addon. I want to be able to create some css changes to my template and I know everyone is telling me to put it in addons/my_changes/css/styles.css[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#000000][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I cannot find that file path anywhere… can someone tell me where to find it? I am using C-Panel (or do I access it through the cs-cart backend file editor)?[/font][/size][/color]

[/quote]

Please take a look