• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Add-On: Product Stickers Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

• ntsekov
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:03 PM #21

The upgrade to full process is very unfriendly. I never had another addon that I couldn't even start using half a day later because it requires upgrade through the upgrade center and there is nothing there. And then you have to wait.

Why bother with the upgrade centre - tons of other addons are just downloaded and used w/o any need to go from initial to full version?

• ntsekov
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 07:26 PM #22

Fixxed, got my order complete and the upgrade went fine.

This and the "Preorder" and "In stock/Out of stock alternative" add-ons together solve my biggest gripe about CS CART - the inability to make proper preordering system. Now it shows stok field "for preorder", the image has a stamp in the same color telling everyone it's a preorder product and the button to add it to the cart is same blue color saying PREORDER.

These will save me like 20-30 calls a month from customer that never got the message any other way (I used naming with [PRE-ORDER] and there is a huge banner in the description, but people saw the "IN stock" field and called to ask nevertheless.

Great!

• parodius420
  • Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 11:37 PM #23

I assume it has the ability to add your own custom stickers?

• parodius420
  • Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 09 March 2016 - 07:05 AM #24

No idea.

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 596 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:38 PM #25

Yes, the add-on give the ability to add your own custom stickers.

If you have any other question please contact us

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market team

GET A FREE QUOTE  │  CS-Cart add-ons   │   CS-Cart custom development   │  CS-Cart design integration  │  CS-Cart license

Сертифицированный разработчик на CS-Cart Русская Версия. More than 5 years experience in CS-Cart development.

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 596 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:41 PM #26

Dear customers and visitors!

We are glad to let you know that our "Product stickers" add-on is now compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.3.6.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market team.

GET A FREE QUOTE  │  CS-Cart add-ons   │   CS-Cart custom development   │  CS-Cart design integration  │  CS-Cart license

Сертифицированный разработчик на CS-Cart Русская Версия. More than 5 years experience in CS-Cart development.

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 596 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 12:44 PM #27

We are glad to let you know that the "Product stickers" add-on is now compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.3.7.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market team.

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 596 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:38 AM #28

We are glad to let you know that the "Product stickers" add-on is now compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.3.8.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market team.

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 596 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 10:57 AM #29

We are glad to let you know that the "Product stickers" add-on is now compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.3.9.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market team

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 596 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 10:38 AM #30

The 'Product stickers' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart v.4.4.2 version.

• asourmelis
  • Trial users
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 08:12 AM #31

Dear Sir

I wonder if there is a way that I could add 2 different stickers in the right bottom corner for example without having the one on top of the other. I want to have them in the same line, the one next to the other. Is there a way?

The other issue that I have is that when I have a sticker on a product when I expand the drop down menu the time that the menu "contacts" the stickers there is a collision and the menu disappears.

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 596 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:52 AM #32

Dear Sir

I wonder if there is a way that I could add 2 different stickers in the right bottom corner for example without having the one on top of the other. I want to have them in the same line, the one next to the other. Is there a way?

Sorry for the delayed answer.

In order to use 2 different stickers in the same line one by one just add your CSS rule via ThemeEditor. For example, 

.my-bottom-rigth-sticker {
right: 68px;
}

and then add this custom CSS class (e.g. my-bottom-rigth-sticker) to the necessary sticker.

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 596 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 11:53 AM #33

Dear Sir

The other issue that I have is that when I have a sticker on a product when I expand the drop down menu the time that the menu "contacts" the stickers there is a collision and the menu disappears.

Please contact us in order that we can help you with this issue if it still exists.

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 596 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 12:04 PM #34

We’d like to announce the new version of our bestseller - “Product Stickers” add-on.

New autostickers:

- In stock

- Returnable

- Age verification  

- Weight 

Autostickers_2.PNG

Stickers by features:

Now you can assign stickers for the whole feature

Stickers_by_whole_feature.PNG

or for each specific variant of the feature.

Stickers_by_features.PNG

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 596 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 12:34 PM #35

The 'Product Stickers' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart v.4.6.3.

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 596 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:23 AM #36

The 'Product Stickers' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.7.1.

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 596 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 01:23 PM #37

The 'Product Stickers' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.7.2.

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 596 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:48 AM #38

The 'Product Stickers' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.7.3.

• CS-Market
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 596 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 07:37 AM #39

The 'Product Stickers' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.7.4.