Add-On: Product Stickers

The upgrade to full process is very unfriendly. I never had another addon that I couldn't even start using half a day later because it requires upgrade through the upgrade center and there is nothing there. And then you have to wait.

Why bother with the upgrade centre - tons of other addons are just downloaded and used w/o any need to go from initial to full version?

Fixxed, got my order complete and the upgrade went fine.

This and the "Preorder" and "In stock/Out of stock alternative" add-ons together solve my biggest gripe about CS CART - the inability to make proper preordering system. Now it shows stok field "for preorder", the image has a stamp in the same color telling everyone it's a preorder product and the button to add it to the cart is same blue color saying PREORDER.

These will save me like 20-30 calls a month from customer that never got the message any other way (I used naming with [PRE-ORDER] and there is a huge banner in the description, but people saw the "IN stock" field and called to ask nevertheless.

Great!

I assume it has the ability to add your own custom stickers?

No idea.

Yes, the add-on give the ability to add your own custom stickers.

If you have any other question please contact us

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market team

Dear customers and visitors!
We are glad to let you know that our "Product stickers" add-on is now compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.3.6.
Sincerely yours,
CS-Market team.
We are glad to let you know that the "Product stickers" add-on is now compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.3.7.
Sincerely yours,
CS-Market team.

We are glad to let you know that the "Product stickers" add-on is now compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.3.8.
Sincerely yours,
CS-Market team.

We are glad to let you know that the "Product stickers" add-on is now compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.3.9.
Sincerely yours,
CS-Market team

The 'Product stickers' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart v.4.4.2 version.

Dear Sir

I wonder if there is a way that I could add 2 different stickers in the right bottom corner for example without having the one on top of the other. I want to have them in the same line, the one next to the other. Is there a way?

The other issue that I have is that when I have a sticker on a product when I expand the drop down menu the time that the menu "contacts" the stickers there is a collision and the menu disappears.

Dear Sir

I wonder if there is a way that I could add 2 different stickers in the right bottom corner for example without having the one on top of the other. I want to have them in the same line, the one next to the other. Is there a way?

Sorry for the delayed answer.

In order to use 2 different stickers in the same line one by one just add your CSS rule via ThemeEditor. For example,

.my-bottom-rigth-sticker {
right: 68px;
}

and then add this custom CSS class (e.g. my-bottom-rigth-sticker) to the necessary sticker.

Dear Sir

The other issue that I have is that when I have a sticker on a product when I expand the drop down menu the time that the menu "contacts" the stickers there is a collision and the menu disappears.

Please contact us in order that we can help you with this issue if it still exists.

We’d like to announce the new version of our bestseller - “Product Stickers” add-on.

New autostickers:

- In stock

- Returnable

- Age verification

- Weight

Stickers by features:

Now you can assign stickers for the whole feature

or for each specific variant of the feature.

The 'Product Stickers' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart v.4.6.3.

The 'Product Stickers' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.7.1.

The 'Product Stickers' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.7.2.

The 'Product Stickers' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.7.3.

The 'Product Stickers' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.7.4.

The 'Product Stickers' add-on is compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor v.4.8.1.