• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19959 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:33 AM #21

Try this solution:

<administration>
<item title="sub_menu" dispatch="exim.export" position="800" />
<subitem item="sub_menu" title="products" href="%INDEX_SCRIPT?dispatch=exim.export&amp;section=products" />
<subitem item="sub_menu" title="orders" href="%INDEX_SCRIPT?dispatch=exim.export&amp;section=orders" />
<subitem item="sub_menu" title="translations" href="%INDEX_SCRIPT?dispatch=exim.export&amp;section=translations" />
<subitem item="sub_menu" title="users" href="%INDEX_SCRIPT?dispatch=exim.export&amp;section=users" />
</administration>

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• Angeltown
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:05 AM #22

@anilkumar,

Please create the "app/addons/my_changes/schemas/menu/menu.post.php" with the following content:

$schema['central']['products']['items']['your_item_name'] = array(
	'href' => 'your_controller.your_mode',
	'position' => 900
);
return $schema;

Then go to the "Language->Translations" page and create the "your_item_name" language vriable.

Enable the "My changes" add-on, clear the cache and check the result.

Thanks.

Thank you! I was able to add an item to our admin menu. However this site uses Multi-Vendor and I need the link to show up in vendor admin as well. Do I need to add it to another location?

CS-Cart 4.7.4 & CS-Cart Multi-Vendor 4.9.1

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19959 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:23 AM #23

Thank you! I was able to add an item to our admin menu. However this site uses Multi-Vendor and I need the link to show up in vendor admin as well. Do I need to add it to another location?

No, it should be displayed in the vendor panel if you did not disable it
GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• Angeltown
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 09:34 AM #24

No, it should be displayed in the vendor panel if you did not disable it

That's what it was. I was linking to a page and I didn't have 'View Pages' selected for that user group. Fixed. Thank you!

CS-Cart 4.7.4 & CS-Cart Multi-Vendor 4.9.1

• andymike123
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 66 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 04:55 AM #25

@anilkumar,

Please create the "app/addons/my_changes/schemas/menu/menu.post.php" with the following content:

'position' => 900
);
return $schema;
Then go to the "Language->Translations" page and create the "your_item_name" language vriable.

Enable the "My changes" add-on, clear the cache and check the result.

Thanks.

Hi eComlab,

How can we add target="_blank" to above modification link list? Because i want to add url and vendor click it and go to different tab.

Thank you so much for your help

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19959 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 06:05 AM #26

Try

'position' => 900,
    'attrs' => array(
        'href' => array(
            'target' => '_blank'
        )
    )
);
return $schema;

• andymike123
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 October 2019 - 05:29 PM #27

It works, awesomeeee. Thank you so much eComLabs :idea: ,