Add New List Item In Products Menu

i want to add a new list item in products menu in admin panel

in admin panel:

--------

i want to add a new LIST ITEM in PRODUCTS menu.

please help me…

@anilkumar,

Please create the “app/addons/my_changes/schemas/menu/menu.post.php” with the following content:

$schema['central']['products']['items']['your_item_name'] = array(
'href' => 'your_controller.your_mode',
'position' => 900
);
return $schema;

Then go to the “Language->Translations” page and create the “your_item_name” language vriable.

Enable the “My changes” add-on, clear the cache and check the result.

Thanks.

presently iam using cscart version 3.0.3…

@anilkumar,

In this case please use the “addons/my_changes/schemas/menu/menu.post.xml” and the following content:

adding the above code in the appropriate path but it didnt show any thing in the PRODUCT menu…

please explain the full process i am new to this cscart

Have you cleared cs-cart cache from admin?

yes

[quote name='anilkumar' timestamp='1396440166' post='180752']

adding the above code in the appropriate path but it didnt show any thing in the PRODUCT menu…

please explain the full process i am new to this cscart

[/quote]

Note what to clear the cache you should open this link in your browser: http://www.your_domain.com/admin.php?ctpl&cc where “www.your_domain.com” is the address of your store and where admin.php is a script file for the administration panel of your store that was renamed for security reasons.

yes i delete the cache but it didnt show the new link item in PRODUCTS menu

after placing the above code in the appropriate path i need to do any other things or just remove the cache and check it in the admin panel

[quote name='anilkumar' timestamp='1396441327' post='180758']

after placing the above code in the appropriate path i need to do any other things or just remove the cache and check it in the admin panel

[/quote]

Makse sure that the My changes add-on is installed and enabled on the Addons page in the admin panel

now its displaying that list item…And i created a manage_test.tpl file for that list item,in that i placed a button “sent emails” when i clicked on that button functionality is working but the top menus in admin panel are not displaying(i.e., administration,settings,design, orders,products,customer,website,shipping&taxes) can you please help me

[quote name='anilkumar' timestamp='1396530480' post='180875'] now its displaying that list item…And i created a manage_test.tpl file for that list item,in that i placed a button “sent emails” when i clicked on that button functionality is working but the top menus in admin panel are not displaying(i.e., administration,settings,design, orders,products,customer,website,shipping&taxes) can you please help me [/quote]

Unfortunately your messge is not quite clear. Please provide me with the screenshot of the issue

hello ecomlabs how can i add description for this link

[color=#000088][/color]

[color=#000088][/color]

[color=#000088][/color]

hello ecomlabs please help me

hello ecomlabs please help me that how to add description to my newly design link

[color=#000088][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[color=#000088][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]i tried like this but it is not effected[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000088][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000088][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='anilkumar' timestamp='1397044833' post='181370']

hello ecomlabs please help me that how to add description to my newly design link

[color=#000088][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4]i tried like this but it is not effected[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000088][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=4][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000088][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

Just add a new language variable with the name in the following format:

TITILE_menu_description

In your case it will be:

your_item_name_menu_description

Hope that makes sense.

thank you so much its working

hello ecomlabs

i want to create sub menus like “statistics” under “Administrator”

please help me how to create that.I dont know how to create t