• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Advanced SEO by 4Sprung most comprehensive SEO addon on the market Rate Topic   * * * * * 2 votes

• Magpie Don
  • Members
  • 831 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:21 PM #41

I've tweaked their code. It's not encrypted.

CS-Cart Ultimate ver 4.11.3

• steve22
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 178 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:30 AM #42

Svete22,

I'm wondering if your add-on come with "Open Source Code"?

or, it's entirely encrypted?

Thanks.

no it's not open source it's partially encrypted
[size=5]4Sprung web development[/size]
67 Botany Rd Waterloo NSW Sydney Australia
for over 19 years we provide everything e-commerce. Over 20.000h CS Cart Development Expirience

• Gizmo
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:41 AM #43

I purchased both your SEO and blog addon.

Waiting for the files. Since yesterday, your time-zone differences make the service a bit slow.
[center]www.vapeking.co.za[/center]

• steve22
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:41 AM #44

I purchased both your SEO and blog addon.

Waiting for the files. Since yesterday, your time-zone differences make the service a bit slow.

Please read product description

Please note!! non of our products is available via instant download. Each order will undergo a series
of fraud checks and it will take around 2-4 business days before we install the licensed package.

You ordered 16/10/2013, 22:21 so in the middle of the night and you are well aware that we are in Australia. We clearly state 2-4 business days.

We requested your server, php details on the 17th.We emailed you both addons on the 18th.
You had issues installing them yourself on the 18th so we installed them for you the same day. There where some issues after the installation which where fixed on the 19th. We also installed both addons for free for you.
for over 19 years we provide everything e-commerce. Over 20.000h CS Cart Development Expirience

• steve22
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:43 AM #45

edit

• steve22
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:51 AM #46

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE ANY ADDONS FROM US

Please understand this is a complex add-on which has taken many hundreds of hours of development work to program and has cost around $30.000 in development cost at our standard hourly rate.

You can purchase the addon for an absolute fraction of the development cost so in case there are any issues with your installation rest assured we will fix them if they are related to our code. However hassling and unfriendly emails with unreasonable demands (you paid $300 not 30k for it) will not be tolerated.

The addon has been tested on our development server's as well as on our and many customers live servers however we cannot guarantee that it will run on every possible setup and environment! We will guarantee that we will fix any bugs in our code free of charge (bugs not feature requests or functionality changes).

To protect our code parts of the add-on are encrypted with the IonCube encoder which is pre-installed on most UNIX web servers. Please ensure you have the latest version on your web server.

Our Add-on's are installed on dozens of different web sites with different CS-Carts versions however there are many variables depending on your cart version, hosting set up like PHP, MYSQL and IonCube/ZendGuard version.

If you don't have a stock standard CS Cart, have modified code or have 3rd part addons installed, have upgrade your cart the incorrect way, we can NOT guarantee that our add-on works without changes which we are happy to make at our standard hourly rate.

If you don't purchase the blog design please be aware that some slight code changes for alignments, fonts, sizes, social media sharing icons may be required to align everything and adjust it to your overall design. This is NOT included in the purchase price!

The blog front end comes with a generic design and we encourage you to change these to make it suit to your website it quite likely it will not look as you desire. All front end files tlp and css are not encrypted and can be edited.

We value constructive feedback however we will immediately stop to provide any support for people who lack common courtesy and we will not tolerate abusive or disrespectful emails or forum posts.

Please do not order if you do not agree to the above!

• steve22
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 178 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:36 AM #47

We made a functionality change to the seo addon for carts with more then 10.000 products.

Very large site maps can cause google to timeout as the site map becomes too big to index. The same issue exist with the default CS cart site map.

As per Google recommendations we now added the option to split the site map into multiple smaller site maps where Google will have no issues indexing.

• albertpro
  • Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:47 AM #48

I did purchased the Advanced-Seo addon couple of weeks ago which I had the cs-cart 4.02 version and after few same glitch to start by addon as @Magpie Don mention after installation by them, the site went down but very quickly their support team fixed it and it worked. We are using cs-cart basic template with no additional addon installed or template modification was done on the template.

So after one week later , when the 4.03 update came up. We did upgrade the cs-cart and addon didn't work any longer.
They were nice and refunded me since it was taking them long time to be fix and it is under development.

I like to the product but since there is a going to be another major upgrade that is coming from cs-cart for 4.1.1 I would definitely wait, because as they said I must not do any upgrade until their addon get upgraded which as they said usually 2 to 3 months.

I will looking forward in the future if the addon will be compatible with cs-cart.

CS-CART: version 4.6.1

• steve22
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 178 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:44 PM #49

hello,

With all upgrades you will need to ensure that the add-ons and template you have installed are tested and working with the new update. If you just update you quite likely will run in to problems.

Cs-Cart has a history of releasing updates and bug fixes in short succession to fix bugs so in general it's not advisable to jump first on the updates.

We usually updated around 4-8 weeks after a updated is release to minimize the change of another incremental updated requiring again changes.

The blog add-on and advanced SEO add-ons are updated now and currently being tested and will be available soon.

• tigerbabba
  • Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:55 PM #50

Good Addon but price is just tooooooo much - I can hire some one to make this addon for much cheaper just my recommendation lower your price.
Currently using CS-Cart 4.x
Fortigate Firewalls

• Jzatopa
  • Trial users
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:38 PM #51

I am really frustrated with SEO on CS cart and I have been looking for some way to deal with it. Steve I am interested in your product but I have to say that the price really seems high. If you were in the 100-200 USD range I would be much more comfortable taking a risk on it. The other way I could justify spending that much money is if you offered to ensure that every little issue that might affect SEO or site speed would be personally handled. ie. minify code, fix any header issues, etc.

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:24 AM #52

Steve22 - You should raise the price to AU$999, it's too cheap by the looks of what you've included. Half the items you've listed I'd be charging $500 to start off with. Just an idea to balance the two posts above.
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• tigerbabba
  • Members
  • 257 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:36 PM #53

Yes - Please raise the price to actually AU$1399 you own it you can go as much high as possible but than you dont know if you have a buyer LOL
Currently using CS-Cart 4.x
Fortigate Firewalls

• steve22
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:46 AM #54

I understand that this is not for everyone but as I said before if you don't think over 600h of development time warrants a purchase price of $400 then there is not much We can do about it and I would think you don't really need it. CS cart is a low selling cart system so there is no chance that prices would go down because of big sales numbers.

If you make money with your shopping cart and know what you are doing or need SEO wise then you gladly pay $400 and more for the improvements our advanced SEO addon makes.

The addon was not developed to sell it as a addon but for our professional clients (some of them turn over in excess of 250k on a day like black friday) and our own carts so whether we sell it on here does not matter for us.

@tigerbabba you sell Firewall bundles for over 11k and complain about a $400 addon??? If you can hire someone to make this cheaper yourself then go one Mate and let me know who wrote it for you as I like to employ him. We then wasted several hundred hours in unnecessary R&D and that is after after a combined 20.000 man hours working on CS cart so I would say we know the system fairly well.

I say it again and please do not take it in personal if you are not willing to pay the money for the addon it is probably not for you as you do not understand what it does and what is involved to fix all this issues any other way.

Better to pay for some of the cheaper seo addons around which may help you to fix some of the issues.

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:35 AM #55

@tigerbabba you sell Firewall bundles for over 11k and complain about a $400 addon???

He's using magento on that website (FYI)
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• steve22
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:27 AM #56

He's using magento on that website (FYI)

Yes saw that, we currently writing the addon for Magento actually I think a bit more receptive community

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• steve22
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 178 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:48 AM #57

Update:

We introduced two new features in the Advanced SEO addon:

1- Facebook Opengraph MetaTags
https://developers.f...docs/opengraph/
2- Twitter Cards
https://dev.twitter.com/docs/cards

Regards

Steve

• xmaster
  • Trial users
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:05 AM #58

Hi Steve,

Well done with SEO add-on, it really worth every penny if you are making money.

The question is, is it compatible with 4.11 and will you consider to include at least 6 month of update service?

Cheers,

Update:

We introduced two new features in the Advanced SEO addon:

1- Facebook Opengraph MetaTags
https://developers.f...docs/opengraph/
2- Twitter Cards
https://dev.twitter.com/docs/cards

Regards

Steve

• steve22
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 178 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:49 AM #59

Currently testing compatibility should be update to 4.1.1 within next 7 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4744 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:44 AM #60

Looks like a good product but didn't work for me. I have addons on my 3.06 site and after getting it installed had a few hiccups that disabled the site for a short time that Steve or someone from his company did solve quite quickly.

Then the Google sitemap it generated dropped to only 700 entries from 4000 in WM tools and they said it may have been due to the duplicates being removed by the addon, which would be a good thing..., but I have over 3000 in just products.

My site statistics also stopped working when the 4 sprung addon was enabled
When enabling or disabling any addon I got time out errors in backend and same in front end for me and reported by customers.

sales orders dropped after a week or so.

Customers called to say time outs when adding to cart (probably explains point above)

Removed the addon, resubmitted the CS standard google sitemap and back on using cs cart rocks canonical addon,

Orders back up to normal,Google shows 4032 in sitemap and my heart beating normally again :mrgreen: . The whole experience was over about 4-6 weeks.

I dont want to discredit the product itself as it is obvious a lot of work has gone into it and 4sprung were efficient plus its not huge sums, but just sharing my experiences. When I asked 4sprung about the problems they said "hard to say" we dont guarantee our products will work with a modified cart... I stupidly thought with them stating each installation was needed to be done on a case by case basis due to the"complexities" that this would mean it would work with or at least tell me which addons it may conflict with.
NO it is case of pay the money, if it works great, if not.......its our fault for having existing mods in the store ?. So maybe would be great on a std installation, how many std installations are there out there ?

NOTE**just for the record the cost of a product isnt always just in the purchase price, in my case(with addons on my site) it cost me more in lost sales.

JOhn

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2