Am i right or no?

You are correct.. We just upgraded our subscription plan.. $135

Elkhorn Graphics LLC
Cs-Cart 4.11.2

• thefreer
  • Trial users
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:06 PM #242

What will be cs cart 4 ultimate price ? (no upgrade)

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:11 PM #243

Any new documentation available yet regarding any aspect of the newest version?
Rigging.com V4.x.x - 100% API generated store | SEO & Google Fu Approved

• Struck
  • Teetering on Genious
  • Members
  • 2502 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:21 PM #244

Hi thefreer,

CS-Cart 4 uses Bootstrap as a grid framework for its storefront layout.

Later we will make the default Basic theme responsive so that the store looks optimized on devices like tablets and smartphones.

Excellent news regarding the responsive design for the default template! ;)
Cooking with Gas on Version 4.1.2 (But proceeding with caution....)

• Struck
  • Teetering on Genious
  • Members
  • 2502 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:25 PM #245

What will be cs cart 4 ultimate price ? (no upgrade)

Read back a few posts and you will find the answer to your question......... :shock:

After CS-Cart 4 is released, newly purchased CS-Cart Ultimate license with one storefront will cost $395; each additional storefront license will cost $245.

Cooking with Gas on Version 4.1.2 (But proceeding with caution....)

• btrials
  • Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:52 PM #246

POPULAR

Wow I was sleeping on the job, didn't realize how far the beta 4 has come (I'm on 3 currently).

Honestly I wanted to take my time and say thank you to CS-Cart for being professional all these years with a great service; coming from version 1.3.5 (so long ago!) and seeing CS-Cart where it's today not to mention one license being grandfathered in, it's a pleasure using the software and have helped my business grow. A lot of compliments since the version 3 came out and looking forward to further growth.

And of course all the helpful members here that does a great job in helping each other. You can't ask for a better product when you have a top company with great community. No complaints here :)

• adeo
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:15 AM #247

Hello Guys,

Is it possible and okay to start development on a Release Candidate? Please advise.

Thanks for your help.

• macintosh34
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:53 AM #248

Guys,

We've released CS-Cart 4.0.1 Release Candidate.

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:52 AM #249

Hello Guys,

Is it possible and okay to start development on a Release Candidate? Please advise.

Thanks for your help.

No. Unless you mean the skin only.

does not work.
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template tygh 'index.tpl'' in D:\hosta\10025\promosyonderyasi.com\wwwroot\app\lib\other\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 D:\hosta\10025\promosyonderyasi.com\wwwroot\app\Tygh\SmartyEngine\Core.php(73): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('index.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true, true, false) #1 D:\hosta\10025\promosyonderyasi.com\wwwroot\app\lib\other\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Tygh\SmartyEngine\Core->fetch('index.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #2 D:\hosta\10025\promosyonderyasi.com\wwwroot\app\Tygh\SmartyEngine\Core.php(57): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('index.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL) #3 D:\hosta\10025\promosyonderyasi.com\wwwroot\app\functions\fn.control.php(512): Tygh\SmartyEngine\Core->display('index.tpl') #4 D:\hosta\10025\promosyonderyasi.com\wwwroot\index.php(18): fn_dispatch() #5 {main} thrown in D:\hosta\10025\promosyonderyasi.com\wwwroot\app\lib\other\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

Try the bug tracker: http://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/ for issues - this thread is for discussion.
I've moved on from CS-Cart to WooC******** - If you need anything I can be of little help.

• btrials
  • Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:49 PM #250

For some reason I try to install, see the accept the agreement screen but after I click "Next Step" it gives me a "404 Not Found" for the install/index.php page. I checked the permissions and php version is updated so not sure what's causing it. The index.php is visible and tried downloading and extracting the packaging twice.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:55 AM #251

Question for you guru's.. We have purchased the Canonical URL and Duplicate Content Fix Addon from CS-Cart Rocks.. Now if we upgrade will we have to do 301 redirects for the new V4.. We're talking over 30,000 redirects.. I've emailed cs-cart rocks twice now and no responses so Im asking everyone else. We don't want to lose our google indexing along with others.. Thanks for all your input..

Elkhorn Graphics LLC
Cs-Cart 4.11.2

• Flow
  • Super Duper and Amazingly Sexy Senior
  • Members
  • 2324 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:00 AM #252

Question for you guru's.. We have purchased the Canonical URL and Duplicate Content Fix Addon from CS-Cart Rocks.. Now if we upgrade will we have to do 301 redirects for the new V4.. We're talking over 30,000 redirects.. I've emailed cs-cart rocks twice now and no responses so Im asking everyone else. We don't want to lose our google indexing along with others.. Thanks for all your input..

Why do you have to do redirects when you upgrade?

When life hands you lemons, bring on the Tequila baby!

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1801 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:59 AM #253

CarStickersDecals, you never send a ticket to us and plus, we have replied to your PM on the forum already. Don't understand why you still say something like that here.

One Step Checkout Addon - The ultimate checkout experience
Best CS-Cart SEO addon - CS-Cart SEO Ultimate Addon
PM for 365-day support and custom development service

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4744 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:08 AM #254

no

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• Akash2645
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:31 AM #255

If one adds a ?version to the end of the URL it will show Beta version being used.

But I think your question is irrelevant, according to Cs-Cart Beta Policy one is not permitted to go Live or use on a public website Beta software.

OK i understand Thanks for your information i will wait for released version

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:39 PM #256

Why do you have to do redirects when you upgrade?

Cs-cart Rocks addon changes the url structure which we will lose when we upgrade.

CarStickersDecals, you never send a ticket to us and plus, we have replied to your PM on the forum already. Don't understand why you still say something like that here.

Sorry you replied to my PM the 5 minutes after I posted on this thread. No disrespect was meant just trying to get anwsers and ready for this upgrade. Didn't realize we needed to submit a ticket. We've sent direct emails with no response. Please let us know when you have released your updated version for V4.

Elkhorn Graphics LLC
Cs-Cart 4.11.2

• csca
  • Trial users
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:05 PM #257

where is the demo running version 4?

• cscartrocks
  • Members
  • 1801 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:49 AM #258

Cs-cart Rocks addon changes the url structure which we will lose when we upgrade.

Sorry you replied to my PM the 5 minutes after I posted on this thread. No disrespect was meant just trying to get anwsers and ready for this upgrade. Didn't realize we needed to submit a ticket. We've sent direct emails with no response. Please let us know when you have released your updated version for V4.

First of all, our canonical url addon doesn't change the url structure in any way. There is also no need to worry about losing your redirect records after upgrading to V4.
We will keep all of our customers updated once the canonical url addon is upgraded for V4 stable release.

One Step Checkout Addon - The ultimate checkout experience
Best CS-Cart SEO addon - CS-Cart SEO Ultimate Addon
PM for 365-day support and custom development service

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:17 PM #259

Irrelevant to the discussion!!

There will surely be a lot of improvement in this release, but I start to compare them to microshit (you know what I mean). Why? Simply because they are following the same business model in a certain manner.

First they act, then listen to their clients, there's no surprise why mac os got such a high market share the last years, they simply focused on one software, simple to use for everyone, with simple update possibilities.

Did you hear the rumors that Microsoft is willing to follow an update scheduling like that in the future?

Do you know why?

Because it works!!!

That's enough for me to say.

Not irrelevant to the person asking the question.
Rigging.com V4.x.x - 100% API generated store | SEO & Google Fu Approved

• P-Pharma
  • Members
  • 1138 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 10:47 AM #260

Is the gold release still on schedule for release this month?