• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Security update available for CS-Cart 1.3.5 and 2.x.x Rate Topic   * * * * * 1 votes

• ambungalow
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:42 PM #21

I also do not see the upgrade anywhere in my File Area.

I took a screenshot of my helpdesk file area and sent it in to support to show them the upgrade isn't available to me. However, I got a message indicating my ticket will be low-priority because I no longer have support credit. Does this mean I can't access the upgrade until I pay support to help me get it??

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:54 AM #22

Hello,

I also do not see the upgrade anywhere in my File Area.
I took a screenshot of my helpdesk file area and sent it in to support to show them the upgrade isn't available to me. However, I got a message indicating my ticket will be low-priority because I no longer have support credit. Does this mean I can't access the upgrade until I pay support to help me get it??

You do not need to have support credits or pay support to get any security updates. But you need to download them from the CS-Cart account in which you have your CS-Cart license. You logged in to the account that had no licenses (you used this account for registering a trial CS-Cart license) and you could see in your screenshot your File area was totally clear - no CS-Cart distribution packages and other files.

We will email you the email address to which you have your CS-Cart license registered so that you logged in to the proper account.

We apologize for possible confusion.
Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart & Twigmo