Security update available for CS-Cart 1.3.5 and 2.x.x

I also do not see the upgrade anywhere in my File Area.

I took a screenshot of my helpdesk file area and sent it in to support to show them the upgrade isn't available to me. However, I got a message indicating my ticket will be low-priority because I no longer have support credit. Does this mean I can't access the upgrade until I pay support to help me get it??

Hello,

[quote name='ambungalow' timestamp='1391625779' post='176869']

I also do not see the upgrade anywhere in my File Area.

I took a screenshot of my helpdesk file area and sent it in to support to show them the upgrade isn't available to me. However, I got a message indicating my ticket will be low-priority because I no longer have support credit. Does this mean I can't access the upgrade until I pay support to help me get it??

[/quote]

You do not need to have support credits or pay support to get any security updates. But you need to download them from the CS-Cart account in which you have your CS-Cart license. You logged in to the account that had no licenses (you used this account for registering a trial CS-Cart license) and you could see in your screenshot your File area was totally clear - no CS-Cart distribution packages and other files.

We will email you the email address to which you have your CS-Cart license registered so that you logged in to the proper account.

We apologize for possible confusion.