Attached Thumbnails

• a1.jpg

Cs-cart 3.0.6 - Dev 4.24

• Chico
  • Trial users
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 09:20 PM #82

Hello
I have a locally installed CS Cart 3.0.2 and Product anlogues and we work with no problems.
I have the same version installed on a test server and I have a few problems:
Product tab analogues, which I named "Priporočamo" occurs only in three products, and this here:
http://www.showlife....-ibiza-pro.html
When I click on the tab "Priporočamo" that appear below the products but also the pagination (locally it is not).
When these products would also have to show the tab "Priporočamo" but it is not.
http://www.showlife....uturelight.html
http://www.showlife....rolite-alu.html
But who knows why?
I cleared the cache several times but no help.
Locally I have PHP 5.3.1
Server and PHP 5.3.8
The database table is created xx_product_analogues and the products therein.
For help, thank you.
Best regards Chico

• 1clue
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:49 PM #83

Dear lulu51,

Please contact me at support@1clue.com and I will try to help you.

1Clue.com CS-Cart Add-ons!

• 1clue
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:50 PM #84

Dear Chico,

Hello
I have a locally installed CS Cart 3.0.2 and Product anlogues and we work with no problems.
I have the same version installed on a test server and I have a few problems:
Product tab analogues, which I named "Priporočamo" occurs only in three products, and this here:
http://www.showlife....-ibiza-pro.html
When I click on the tab "Priporočamo" that appear below the products but also the pagination (locally it is not).
When these products would also have to show the tab "Priporočamo" but it is not.
http://www.showlife....uturelight.html
http://www.showlife....rolite-alu.html
But who knows why?
I cleared the cache several times but no help.
Locally I have PHP 5.3.1
Server and PHP 5.3.8
The database table is created xx_product_analogues and the products therein.
For help, thank you.
Best regards Chico

I've sent you an answer by email.

• mwouters
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:34 AM #85

they have a version three you need to request or download from their site

Even this version doesn't seem to work :-(
Still, when I go to the tab "Product analogues" in the product page (backend), I don't see anything.. I can't add products..
I tried it on two different installs.. nothing..
Anyone can help?

Thanks,

Mark

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:50 PM #86

just a little request, can you as external links to include https: instead of http: because using the likes
of your webfonts addon messes up the ssl, saying to customers that pages arent secure.

• Tim Hensel
  • Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:20 PM #87

Just installed the Product Inquiry add on into my 2.2.5 store and it works perfectly!
Thank you very much, this is a really handy add on and more convenience for my customers! :)

-T
- CS-Cart 2.2.5 Pro Store -

• manis
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:52 PM #88

Installed product inquiry in Ultimate 3.03 and it works great (with multiple shops).
Thanks for sharing

Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:30 AM #89

@ Manis - Sorry? You said the Product Enquiry works fine in Ultimate 3.0.3? (for sub-shops too?)
I'll have to try it again!
Thank you.

Doh! I had the old versions of everything duplicated - no wonder they didn't work!!! :oops: :roll: :huh:

Thank you!

• manis
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:16 AM #90

Hi,

Yes, works on all (sub) stores. I just left the mail address empty and don't as me how... but it works :-)

@ Manis - Sorry? You said the Product Enquiry works fine in Ultimate 3.0.3? (for sub-shops too?)
I'll have to try it again!
Thank you.

Doh! I had the old versions of everything duplicated - no wonder they didn't work!!! :oops: :roll: :huh:

• minute
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:26 AM #91

Hello, I have also Products Enquiry on Ultimate 3.0.3 and it works. But Products Analogue does not works as it should be. When I add products to one product, all the products added are analogues each each other. It means that if I link A to B C and D, D will also be linked to B and C and (as it should be) with A. I try cross and bi-directional but the results are the same. I used this add-on before and I know how it should correctly work!

• mwouters
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:19 AM #92

I experienced the same problem as minute.

• 1clue
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:29 PM #93

Hi minute & mwouters

Hello, I have also Products Enquiry on Ultimate 3.0.3 and it works. But Products Analogue does not works as it should be. When I add products to one product, all the products added are analogues each each other. It means that if I link A to B C and D, D will also be linked to B and C and (as it should be) with A. I try cross and bi-directional but the results are the same. I used this add-on before and I know how it should correctly work!

Please confirm that you use the latest version of the add-on, the best way is to reinstall it with the one downloaded from 1clue.com
If you still experience the problem please contact me via email at support@1clue.com and I will try to investigate it. FTP access will speed up the process.

• Chico
  • Trial users
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:42 PM #94

Hello,
I installed the latest version of Products Analogue and works great.
1 Clue, thanks again for the add-on.

Best regards Chico

• minute
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:08 AM #95

1Clue I send you e-mail, please check. Thank you!

• minute
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:15 AM #96

For others who experience the same problem as I did, with the help of the team 1clue I identify the problem and solve it: first choose bi-directional setting from add-on and after that add products analogues. I really think it is a good way of using both of the settings with this feature, with the products that you want to be cross, select cross and then add products and with the bi-directional make the same. Thank you again for your great and pro-bono work that you made!!!!
L.E.: for product inquiry it will be GREAT if not extraordinary to add telephone field, so we can contact customers by phone. Please let us know if you can add this modification.

• akistdm
  • Trial users
  • 238 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:36 PM #97

Hi to all!
Did anyone install the "table of contents" add-on on 2.2.5 version.
i installed it and it doesn't seem to work.
the pages don't appear in list.

• bb3
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:30 PM #98

I just loaded the Product analogue in 2.2.4 and it works like a charm. Great Add on.

I have a few questions about the Product analogue add on:
What happens to a product when I sell out of one of the items that is connected to other products? Is it then hidden or will it still be connected to the other products but show up as a zero for quantity available? I currently have my store set up so that a product is hidden after it is sold, but the product page is still active. So you could literally still get to the page if it was bookmarked, just not through my store search after the quantity reaches zero.

Is there any way to make the Product analogue tab/box go below the description, send to a friend and tags?
I would really like my Description displayed but I would like the Product analogue box to show as well. So that when a customer is scrolling down they can see the picture, price, quantity up top, the description in the middle of the page and then the Product analogue with other similar products at the bottom. I think I would get a lot more sales this way because people like myself tend to scroll rather then click on tabs. I'm sure others would benefit from this as well. I look forward to hearing any thoughts and I appreciate the help ahead of time.

• 1clue
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:26 PM #99

Hi to all!
Did anyone install the "table of contents" add-on on 2.2.5 version.
i installed it and it doesn't seem to work.
the pages don't appear in list.

Dear akistdm,

Please contact me, and I will try to help you.

• 1clue
  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:40 PM #100

I just loaded the Product analogue in 2.2.4 and it works like a charm. Great Add on.

I have a few questions about the Product analogue add on:
What happens to a product when I sell out of one of the items that is connected to other products? Is it then hidden or will it still be connected to the other products but show up as a zero for quantity available? I currently have my store set up so that a product is hidden after it is sold, but the product page is still active. So you could literally still get to the page if it was bookmarked, just not through my store search after the quantity reaches zero.

These products (analogues) will be displayed the same way as usual products are displayed in lets say category view, i.e. these products use the same display rules as usual products do.

Is there any way to make the Product analogue tab/box go below the description, send to a friend and tags?
I would really like my Description displayed but I would like the Product analogue box to show as well. So that when a customer is scrolling down they can see the picture, price, quantity up top, the description in the middle of the page and then the Product analogue with other similar products at the bottom. I think I would get a lot more sales this way because people like myself tend to scroll rather then click on tabs. I'm sure others would benefit from this as well. I look forward to hearing any thoughts and I appreciate the help ahead of time.

I've released the Product analogues extended version. I should note that it is a paid add-on and at the moment it is compatible with v3.0.3 only.
However, it allows you to use blocks for analogues, thus you can choose the way you want to display them. Besides there is a cool feature "tags" which allows you to set analogues automatically.

P.S. I'm working on adapting this module to v2.2.4 and hope it will be ready next week.