Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:47 AM #121

today the new version release!
yeahhh

• Ivan
  • Architect
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 05:53 AM #122

Seems that inventory tracking with options does not work.

add new combo: http://gyazo.com/51c...aa84c4a3ee0.png

result is: http://gyazo.com/9d2...9885e579c6c.png

Unfortunately, the provided information is not enough for us to find the cause of the issue. Could you clarify it in detail?

Thank you.
Ivan Evseev,
CS-Cart Architect Team
Suggest and vote for new features | Report a bug

• badbojo
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 06:04 AM #123

will try release.
if bug still will be there - i'll contact with you.

Unfortunately, the provided information is not enough for us to find the cause of the issue. Could you clarify it in detail?

Thank you.

• imac
  • Head of Product
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 2076 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 07:15 AM #124

will try release.
if bug still will be there - i'll contact with you.

Dear badbojo,
Please try to reproduce the issue at labs.cs-cart.com or provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce it.
The point is that if this issue is found in the final release, we will be able to fix it only in the next version.
Thank you for your help.
Ilya Makarov,
CS-Cart Architect Team

• badbojo
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 07:22 AM #125

can not reproduce on labs.
seems i have too old beta.
sorry.

when 2.2.1 will be released?

Dear badbojo,
Please try to reproduce the issue at labs.cs-cart.com or provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce it.
The point is that if this issue is found in the final release, we will be able to fix it only in the next version.
Thank you for your help.

• bimib
  • Architect
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:30 AM #126

I think Quantity step is broken

I am not sure if it is correct behaviour. Even if inventory is set to do not track, you still need items in stock for quantity step to work

http://labs.cs-cart....roduct_id=29778

Posted Image
Posted Image

Hi kogi,

We have investigated and fixed the issue. The fix will be available in the release of the CS-Cart v2.2.1

Thank you.
Oleg Bidzan,
CS-Cart Architect Team

• jhagg
  • Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 12:00 AM #127

Ok, some of you may see, that functionality of TinyMCE is a bit cut, so, I figured that you might be interested to improve this functionality.

If you want to add some new tools, open /js/editors/tinymce.editor.js

find this part of code:

theme_advanced_buttons1: 'formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect,bold,italic,underline,forecolor,backcolor,|,link,image,|,numlist,bullist,indent,outdent,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,|,code',

theme_advanced_buttons2: '',

theme_advanced_buttons3: '',

between '' put all necessary tools, for example:

theme_advanced_buttons1: 'save,newdocument,|,bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,styleselect,formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect',

theme_advanced_buttons2: 'cut,copy,paste,pastetext,pasteword,|,search,replace,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,blockquote,|,undo,redo,|,link,unlink,anchor,image,cleanup,help,code,|,insertdate,inserttime,preview,|,forecolor,backcolor',

theme_advanced_buttons3: 'tablecontrols,|,hr,removeformat,visualaid,|,sub,sup,|,charmap,emotions,iespell,media,advhr,|,print,|,ltr,rtl,|,fullscreen',

theme_advanced_buttons4: 'insertlayer,moveforward,movebackward,absolute,|,styleprops,|,cite,abbr,acronym,del,ins,attribs,|,visualchars,nonbreaking,template,pagebreak,restoredraft',

I also added some plugins, just for interest.

plugins : 'safari,style,advimage,advlink,xhtmlxtras,table,style,paste,preview,autosave,searchreplace,inlinepopups',

Sorry for my English.

Thank you for posting this, it works, it puts most of the features back, do you have a code for the videos add in and also for full screen edit??