Beta release of the CS-Cart v2.2.1

[quote name=‘colortone’]Just an observation on the demo:

The detail image popup window shows the image file name in the bottom.

I think just showing the image is enough, or could be showing whatever text

we put in the “alt” tag.[/QUOTE]

Dear colortone,

Thank you for the information, [color=“LightGray”]we will fix it.[/color]

Update: Actually in the demo base we have image alts that contain file names. That why one can think they are file names.

So it works as intended. You can easily change alts for images in the back-end.

Labs is back:

[url]http://labs.cs-cart.com/professional/[/url]

Thank you for letting us know it was broken.

Good news. The new jquery will make the developers life easy…

can not change skin…

this is a bug or feature?

----

UPD: problem solved - need change skin by hands in mysql table “cscart_settings”.

also this is a bug.

[quote name=‘badbojo’]can not change skin…

----

UPD: problem solved - need change skin by hands in mysql table “cscart_settings”.

also this is a bug.[/QUOTE]

This is a bug. We are working on it.

[QUOTE]the watermark addon is still under development[/QUOTE]

OK. Thanks for the answer.

1.[quote name=‘badbojo’]can not change skin…

----

also this is a bug.[/QUOTE]Fixed.

2.[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/vbugs.php?do=view&vbug_id=2549[/url]

Fixed.

3.[quote name=‘ptahin’]Can’t login via google

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /***/addons/janrain/func.php on line 34[/QUOTE]Fixed.

Both editions were updated. Please check.

Hello.

Why is the “back-in-stock notification Functionality was added.” does not work with the inventory for product options?

Or maybe it only works do not know how to activate it? :slight_smile:

Robert

What is the labs/admin username and password?

[quote name=‘Lantan’]Labs is back:

[url]http://labs.cs-cart.com/professional/[/url]

Thank you for letting us know it was broken.[/QUOTE]

[quote name=‘sixnin9’]What is the labs/admin username and password?[/QUOTE]

You should use your forum usename and forum password.

[quote name=‘peku’]You should use your forum usename and forum password.[/quote]

That’s a fairly misleading statement, as there is two levels of authenication happening for the admin page behind the labs hosting setup.

1. The HTTP/Apache login (ie your forums username & password)
  2. Then the CS-Cart admin panel login

On the labs, for #2, it should be the default “admin/admin” combination, but if not, then someone probably messed with it and changed the password, I think they have that site reinstalling every so often to prevent such things, like most demo sites do.

[quote name=‘imac’]Dear colortone,

Thank you for the information, [color=“LightGray”]we will fix it.[/color]

Update: Actually in the demo base we have image alts that contain file names. That why one can think they are file names.

So it works as intended. You can easily change alts for images in the back-end.[/QUOTE]

That is a nice solution, but could you make it show only the Alt content?

As you could notice in the screenshot, the pull of image file name could render weird results. Just a suggestion.

Thanks.

[quote name=‘colortone’]That is a nice solution, but could you make it show only the Alt content?

As you could notice in the screenshot, the pull of image file name could render weird results. Just a suggestion.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It does only show the Alt Content. He said the only reason it is showing the image file name is because that is what they have in the alt text if I understood him correctly in his reply.

[quote name=‘whiplash13’]It does only show the Alt Content. He said the only reason it is showing the image file name is because that is what they have in the alt text if I understood him correctly in his reply.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are right, thanks for the comment. In product page I deleted the “Alternative Text” content, and is clear now. Sorry for the confusion.

[quote name=‘peku’]You should use your forum usename and forum password.[/QUOTE]

Did not seem to work. Is this how every one else is logging in?

[quote name=‘clips’]Did not seem to work. Is this how every one else is logging in?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is always working fine here.

My forum username and password work fine for me. I’m using FF4 on Windows if it makes any difference.

Brandon

For back-in-stock notification, please consider adding the option to enable image verification to prevent email submission flooding.

Ok, some of you may see, that functionality of TinyMCE is a bit cut, so, I figured that you might be interested to improve this functionality.

If you want to add some new tools, open /js/editors/tinymce.editor.js

find this part of code:

theme_advanced_buttons1: 'formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect,bold,italic,underline,forecolor,backcolor,|,link,image,|,numlist,bullist,indent,outdent,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,|,code',
theme_advanced_buttons2: '',
theme_advanced_buttons3: '',

between ‘’ put all necessary tools, for example:

theme_advanced_buttons1: 'save,newdocument,|,bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,styleselect,formatselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect',
theme_advanced_buttons2: 'cut,copy,paste,pastetext,pasteword,|,search,replace,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,blockquote,|,undo,redo,|,link,unlink,anchor,image,cleanup,help,code,|,insertdate,inserttime,preview,|,forecolor,backcolor',
theme_advanced_buttons3: 'tablecontrols,|,hr,removeformat,visualaid,|,sub,sup,|,charmap,emotions,iespell,media,advhr,|,print,|,ltr,rtl,|,fullscreen',
theme_advanced_buttons4: 'insertlayer,moveforward,movebackward,absolute,|,styleprops,|,cite,abbr,acronym,del,ins,attribs,|,visualchars,nonbreaking,template,pagebreak,restoredraft',

I also added some plugins, just for interest.

plugins : 'safari,style,advimage,advlink,xhtmlxtras,table,style,paste,preview,autosave,searchreplace,inlinepopups',

Sorry for my English.

Where to test “Janrain add-on: Login via Facebook, OpenId, etc.” ?