• You cannot reply to this topic

CS-Cart 2.1.4 Released Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:40 PM #101

Hello owenad

Ah, I was unaware of any problems with 1.6, glad you folks were aware of it and glad they released a fix, and I see you mentioned jQuery UI, is jQuery UI being used and included in the next cs-cart?

Yes, jQuery UI will be added to the next version of CS-Cart. Thank you for asking.
Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart & Twigmo

• owenad
  • Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:42 PM #102

Hello owenad

Yes, jQuery UI will be added to the next version of CS-Cart. Thank you for asking.

Awesome! I wasn't expecting that!

• Lantan
  • CVO
  • Administrators
  • 240 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:21 AM #103

Bad news again: our developers found several bugs in the latest jQuery (1.6.1) that did not allow them to add it to CS-Cart 2.2.1. We reported the bugs to the jQuery developers. Hope, they will be fast as usual, but we can currently add only jQuery 1.5 to the next CS-Cart.

Thank you for your attention.
Alex Vinokurov,
Chief Visionary Officer at CS-Cart & Twigmo

• owenad
  • Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:48 PM #104

Bad news again: our developers found several bugs in the latest jQuery (1.6.1) that did not allow them to add it to CS-Cart 2.2.1. We reported the bugs to the jQuery developers. Hope, they will be fast as usual, but we can currently add only jQuery 1.5 to the next CS-Cart.

Thank you for your attention.

Honestly, that is fine, I'd rather have a still fairly recent stable version of jQuery included versus the very newest, which evidently has bugs, which is understandable. 1.5 is plenty new enough, as long as your including 1.4+, I'm perfectly fine with it ;).