Youpi Theme By Alexbranding Team

Dear friends, we have released new theme update, in which we close the branch of all the improvements already made and we go to adaptation release for CS-Cart 4.10.4 (will follow soon too).

YoupiTheme v.4.10.3.e from 25/09/2019 (release is compatible with CS-Cart 4.10.4, but we already in special release of youpi 4.10.4.a with full support of CS-Cart 4.10.4)

Functionality changes:
[*] In the product list when hovering over a cell, the title display is increased to three lines;
[*] Improved cell height calculation product lists for mobile devices;
[*] Adaptability "AB: Advanced banner in products lists" in blocks and categories is changed.

Bug fixes:
[!] In the product lists the positioning of price-related items was not displayed correctly. Fixed;
[!] In the product lists blocks button "Add to cart" displaying was dependent on template settings. Fixed;
[!] In the product list the image had no paddings from the rating. Fixed;
[!] On the product card page, if the page is in the lowest position, when the page was updated, the "Sticky block" overlapped the blocks with the products. Fixed;
[!] On the product card page when switching between its variations, "Sticky block" is not appeared. Fixed;
[!] In the product lists blocks while using "AB: Advanced banner in products lists" banners and included option "Hide add to cart button" banner height is not calculated correctly. Fixed;
[!] At using layout "YoupiTheme Original - ult1" on "Safari" browser the menu items width was not calculated correctly. Fixed;
[!] On the blog articles page buttons in attached products were unevenly displayed. Fixed;
[!] On the product card page in the "Features" tab, features values were adjoined close to names. Fixed.

Updates are available to all users with an active subscription; they are made through the CS-Cart Update Center.

If you want to receive information about all our updates - subscribe to our Telegram channel

https://t.me/alexbranding_en

Dear friends, we have released updates for addons, that go with theme package

Motivational block v1.3.0 from 25/09/2019

New features and improvements:
[+] Added the possibility to select motivational elements not only by the product main category but also for additional;
[+] Added ability for the vendor to set item display on its product page.

Bug fixes:
[!] On the product card page PHP-notice occurred when error mapping was active. Fixed;
[!] The allowed input value in the "Icon class" field has increased. Fixed;
[!] The added icons had no padding, the icon stuck to the name. Fixed;
[!] On the product card page at displaying by the "Big picture" template, in the Unitheme2 template there were too large paddings inside the block. Fixed;
[!] In the YoupiTheme, if you set an icon to a motivational element, its had no paddings. Fixed;
[!] In motivational elements names, on the storefront long spans were not cut. Fixed.

Product of the day and extended promotions v3.1.0 from 27/09/2019

Functionality changes:
[*] Adaptivity of the "Product of the day" block elements in the UniTheme2 template on mobile devices is improved.
[*] Adaptivity of the "Product of the day" block is improved.

Bug fixes:
[!] An error occurred while going to the promotion editing page on new language. Fixed;
[!] In the promotions schedule work, if it ended on the last day of the month and didn't work in the next month, periods were not formed correctly. Fixed;
[!] In the "AB: Promotions" block settings displayed untranslated language variable "_sort_order". Fixed;
[!] In the Responsive "AB: Product of the day and extended promotions" block on mobile devices was not adapted. Fixed;
[!] In the administration panel at editing "AB: Promotion schedule" columns were different sizes. Fixed;
[!] In the Responsive elements trimmed from below in "Promotions" block on mobile devices. Fixed;
[!] The direction of the countdown counter in the RTL version was not displayed correctly. Fixed;
[!] On the promotion detailed page, there was no padding between the image and the name of the promotion on the phone. Fixed.

Updates are available to all users with an active subscription; they are made through the CS-Cart Update Center.

If you want to receive information about all our updates - subscribe to our Telegram channel

Dear friends, we have released updates for addons, that go with theme package

Motivational block v1.3.0 from 25/09/2019

[+] Added the possibility to select motivational elements not only by the product main category but also for additional;
[+] Added ability for the vendor to set item display on its product page.

Bug fixes:
[!] On the product card page PHP-notice occurred when error mapping was active. Fixed;
[!] The allowed input value in the "Icon class" field has increased. Fixed;
[!] The added icons had no padding, the icon stuck to the name. Fixed;
[!] On the product card page at displaying by the "Big picture" template, in the Unitheme2 template there were too large paddings inside the block. Fixed;
[!] In the YoupiTheme, if you set an icon to a motivational element, its had no paddings. Fixed;
[!] In motivational elements names, on the storefront long spans were not cut. Fixed.

Product of the day and extended promotions v3.1.0 from 27/09/2019

Functionality changes:
[*] Adaptivity of the "Product of the day" block elements in the UniTheme2 template on mobile devices is improved.
[*] Adaptivity of the "Product of the day" block is improved.

Bug fixes:
[!] An error occurred while going to the promotion editing page on new language. Fixed;
[!] In the promotions schedule work, if it ended on the last day of the month and didn't work in the next month, periods were not formed correctly. Fixed;
[!] In the "AB: Promotions" block settings displayed untranslated language variable "_sort_order". Fixed;
[!] In the Responsive "AB: Product of the day and extended promotions" block on mobile devices was not adapted. Fixed;
[!] In the administration panel at editing "AB: Promotion schedule" columns were different sizes. Fixed;
[!] In the Responsive elements trimmed from below in "Promotions" block on mobile devices. Fixed;
[!] The direction of the countdown counter in the RTL version was not displayed correctly. Fixed;
[!] On the promotion detailed page, there was no padding between the image and the name of the promotion on the phone. Fixed.

You again have an issue with Stripe Connect payment method, when used credit card fields get messed up.

The issue is with both step-by-step and lite checkout.

I have a ticket opened but no response from your team yet.

Please fix it ASAP.

You again have an issue with Stripe Connect payment method, when used credit card fields get messed up.

The issue is with both step-by-step and lite checkout.

I have a ticket opened but no response from your team yet.

Please fix it ASAP.

A ticket has not been responded in nine days, support of alexbranding is getting terrible day-by-day..

A ticket has not been responded in nine days, support of alexbranding is getting terrible day-by-day..

Please write me ticket id in PM, i will motivate responsible developer to ask in time

PS

i have find your ticket in helpdesk, and see, that you didnt created new ticket, but wrote in old one (which is more than 1 year ago was closed by another developer, but he is not working now in our team)

Please always create new tickets and write a passes (you do not give any info about how to pass to your admin, so how we can help you with this problem?)

Dear friends, we have released updates for theme and addon, that goes with theme package

YoupiTheme v4.10.4.a October 8, 2019

[+] Adaptations with CS-Cart 4.10.4 were added;
[+] Product variations sorting is made.

Functionality changes:
[*] Minimal CS-Cart platform version is 4.10.4.

Bug fixes:
[!] In the "AB: Advanced banners" template not all combinations had right-hand content alignment. Fixed;
[!] In the "AB: Advanced banners" template the image inside banners had no height limit on mobile devices. Fixed;
[!] In the "AB: Advanced banners" template banner elements were not correctly placed when the center position is selected. Fixed;
[!] In the variations list the "Select options" button was displayed incorrectly. Fixed;
[!] On the product page in short features list at active option "Show in header on the product details page" there was a large indentation between elements. Fixed.

Product of the day and extended promotions v3.1.1 from 08/10/2019

Functionality changes:
[*] In the "Product of the day" block link "Active promotions" execution is changed.

Bug fixes:
[!] On the promotion page filter by categories slowed page loading (independent of settings). Fixed.

Please write me ticket id in PM, i will motivate responsible developer to ask in time

PS

i have find your ticket in helpdesk, and see, that you didnt created new ticket, but wrote in old one (which is more than 1 year ago was closed by another developer, but he is not working now in our team)

Please always create new tickets and write a passes (you do not give any info about how to pass to your admin, so how we can help you with this problem?)

So all closed tickets have an option to re-open, if you really want people to open new tickets you should disable that option.

Now the reason why I re-opened old ticket is because last time it took two weeks between your developer and cs-cart to figure out who is going to fix the issue, so that I don't have to do that all over again, I re-opened old ticket so your developer know that it is a theme issue and how to fix it.

Anyway I have a question for you - why your developer charging me points to fix a theme issue? why do I have to pay for fixing theme bugs? you should be glad that I found the issue and notified you guys, last thing you should be doing is charging to fix it.

So all closed tickets have an option to re-open, if you really want people to open new tickets you should disable that option.

Now the reason why I re-opened old ticket is because last time it took two weeks between your developer and cs-cart to figure out who is going to fix the issue, so that I don't have to do that all over again, I re-opened old ticket so your developer know that it is a theme issue and how to fix it.

Anyway I have a question for you - why your developer charging me points to fix a theme issue? why do I have to pay for fixing theme bugs? you should be glad that I found the issue and notified you guys, last thing you should be doing is charging to fix it.

Our developers always use users points to fix issues individually for clients, but also he says that he updated your layouts (add new layouts for new light checkout) just for minimal 5 points.

In the case of this issue - we are not able to check it on native CS-Cart responsive theme (addon adds its own styles for form field and only if valid secret keys are entered, but we do not have it). If you want shared theme fix and points offset please show me screens for mobile view for Responsive with your case (is this theme issue? or its Stripe connect addons style issue?)

Our developers always use users points to fix issues individually for clients, but also he says that he updated your layouts (add new layouts for new light checkout) just for minimal 5 points.

In the case of this issue - we are not able to check it on native CS-Cart responsive theme (addon adds its own styles for form field and only if valid secret keys are entered, but we do not have it). If you want shared theme fix and points offset please show me screens for mobile view for Responsive with your case (is this theme issue? or its Stripe connect addons style issue?)

You see this is why I used old ticket to open a ticket because that ticket had entire history that I opened a ticket with Cs-cart and they confirmed it was a theme issue, it is the same issue but now you want me to do that all over again.

I don't have problem doing it but i simply don't have time to do all that. I am already spending time fighting with cs-cart because your developer changed my checkout to lite checkout and it has issues, I want my old checkout back.

In reality you should check with cs-cart because if it is a theme issue it is affecting all your customers using stripe connect. You should be putting an effort to make sure your theme is bug free. I don't care about credit, you can keep it.

You see this is why I used old ticket to open a ticket because that ticket had entire history that I opened a ticket with Cs-cart and they confirmed it was a theme issue, it is the same issue but now you want me to do that all over again.

I don't have problem doing it but i simply don't have time to do all that. I am already spending time fighting with cs-cart because your developer changed my checkout to lite checkout and it has issues, I want my old checkout back.

In reality you should check with cs-cart because if it is a theme issue it is affecting all your customers using stripe connect. You should be putting an effort to make sure your theme is bug free. I don't care about credit, you can keep it.

Hi, i have investigated your question and need to say, that our developer didnt switch you on new lite checkout, it works by default after update, but in your installation there were both old checkout and some part of layout for new checkout. Our dev just updated you layouts for proper work of new checkout (if you want to use old checkout after update of core to 4.10.4 you need to restore layouts, as it says in update notification).

Dear friends, we have released updates for theme

YoupiTheme v4.10.4.b October 11, 2019

Functionality changes:
[*] The adaptability of "AB: Advanced banners" banners for display in product blocks and categories has been improved.

Bug fixes:
[!] In the template"АВ: Advanced banners" content was incorrectly positioned when the right-side alignment setting is enabled. Fixed;

Dear friends, we have released new theme version (fixes and adjustments release, which will close 4.10.4 brunch, next will be 4.11.1.a with new CS-Cart core features support (warehouses))

Youpi v4.10.4.c from 08/11/2019

Bug fixes:
[!] When adding new language, YoupiTheme settings for the new language were not transferred. Fixed;
[!] Micro-marking for reviews caused a structured data error. Fixed;
[!] Fixed PHP warnings on the main page, as well as when ajax-loading the features by the (+) button in the product lists.

Dear friends, we have released new theme version ( CS-Cart 4.11.1 core features support (stores and warehouses))

Youpi v4.11.1.a from 19/11/2019

New features and improvements::
[+] Added adaptations for CS-Cart 4.11.1 (full compatibility);
[+] Added styles for native addon "Maps and geolocation";
[+] Added styles for native addon "Warehouses".

What exactly have you guys changed with Advanced Banners?

Functionality changes:
[*] The adaptability of "AB: Advanced banners" banners for display in product blocks and categories has been improved.

Dear friends, we have released new theme version ( CS-Cart 4.11.2 core features support)

Youpi v4.11.2.a from 09/12/2019

New features and improvements::
[+] Added compatibility with CS-Cart 4.11.2;

Functionality changes:
[*] In the layout "Fixed", in banners on the main page, external padding for mobile devices have been removed;

Dear friends, we have released new theme version v. 4.11.5.c

1. For a better perception image size of the product on the product page was increased. It is recommended to set values on the page "Settings -> Icons" as follows:
— Icon width on the detail product page: 624
— Icon heigth on the detail product page: 460

2. If you use color scheme, created on the bases of color scheme "Bee", it is recommended to follow the instruction to update it:
— Choose color scheme "Bee" for active layout on the page "Design -> Themes" and click the button "Theme editor";
— Download your logo, favicon, specify your own color and custom css (if needed) in the editor panel. Further, click the button "Save" when specifing name of the color scheme.

[+] “AB: Antibot” add-on. Link at rating stars is noindex for all bots in product lists.

Functionality changes:
[*] Protocol of microdata schema.org was changed on https.
[*] Containers sizes were changed on the product page, size of the main product image was increased (maximum width is 624px, height is 460px). Improved adaptivity and style of some elements of the page.

Bug fixes:
[!] In the menu with template “AB: Horizontal dropdown list with icons” when the setting “AB: Show names of the first level menu items in two lines” was active, menu items were not aligned in the center in some cases. Fixed.
[!] “Comments and reviews” add-on. In the product list the link of rating stars was incorrect. Fixed.
[!] Color scheme “Bee”.
1. Button “All promotions list” had incorrect style. Fixed.
2. Link color of the active menu item with the template "AB: Horizontal dropdown list with icons" melt into background. Fixed.

You should make actual files of color scheme, created on the basis of color scheme "Bee".

Dear friends, we have released new theme version v. 4.11.5.d

Functionality changes:
[*] Improved adaptivity of elements of the product list “Grid”.

Bug fixes:
[!] Firefox browser. On the mobile devices block with images was displayed beyond the screen framework on the product page. Fixed.
[!] Firefox browser. In the pop-up window “Quick product viewer” of the product, in stock status was displayed in several lines. Fixed.
[!] In pop-up windows long titles could cover icon of closing window. Fixed.
[!] In the pop-up window “Quick product viewer” of the product, rating stars could be located close by product name. Fixed.
[!] In the pop-up window “Quick product viewer” of the product, highlighting of the active element could disappear in the image gallery. Fixed.
[!] In the category, elements position could change when the setting “Enable the effect of increasing product cell when hovering” was active and hovering mouse pointer over product cell. Fixed.
[!] “Catalog Mode” add-on. In the category, buttons “Add to wish list” and “Compare” were displayed not in one level. Fixed.
[!] "Ask seller a question" add-on. On the product page with status “Out of stock” gap between link “Ask a question” and buttons “Add to wish list”, “Compare” was missed. Fixed.

Hi to all Youpi theme users.
We have good news: today we have added new add-on Stickers in theme delivery package.
More info and docs for add-on is here by link

To use add-on you need to have:
- CS-Cart 4.11.5+ version
- Youpi theme 4.11.5+ version
- latest version of Videogalery for product add-on
- active subscription for theme updates

Dear friends, we have released update for theme:

YOUPI - premium theme for CS-Cart v4.12.1.a from 01-Dec-2020

Functionality of generator of product combinations was located into separate add-on "AB: Generator of product combinations".

[+] Added compatibility with CS-Cart 4.12.1.
[+] Multi-Vendor Ultimate. Added ability to choose storefronts on the page of theme settings.
[+] In the “Cart” block added amount (price) view of the products added to the cart if more than one product was added there.
[+] "Products variations" add-on. On the page “AB: YoupiTheme -> Theme settings -> tab “Products lists settings” added the new setting “Button type of the variation as one product in the lists”.
[+] Improved style and adaptivity for product filters.

Functionality changes:
[~] AB: "Buy together" generator was removed to separate add-on.
[~] In the filters block, buttons “More (n)”, “Close” were renamed on “Show all (n)” and “Collapse”.

Bug fixes:
[!] “Warehouses” and “Maps and Geolocation” add-ons. Display of blocks as tabs with Ajax-loading worked incorrect sometimes when the add-ons “Warehouses” and “Maps and Geolocation” were active. Fixed.
[!] “Warehouses” add-on. Vertical menu on the Home page worked incorrect when changing the city in the block “Customer location” and the add-on “Warehouses” was active. Fixed.
[!] In the header of the website when the fixed panel was active, decrease of the browser window broke the make-up of the page when making the width of the mobile device. Fixed.
[!] Grey line was displayed in the top right corner of the panel when displaying horizontal filters. Fixed.
[!] On the category page, the button “Show another N products” had a height more than cells nearby of the product list with the template “Grid” on mobile devices. Fixed.
[!] In product lists with the template “Grid”, the button “Add to cart” was too small on mobile devices when the setting “Service Button Position -> In the image block” was active. Fixed.
[!] On the Home page in the block "Actual news" the article title of a blog was displayed incorrect on Tablets. Fixed.
[!] On the product page options and variations names had different spaces. Fixed.
[!] In the product list, date information of product availability was not displayed. Fixed.
[!] In the product list/block with the template "Scroller" in products with labels (basic stickers), right zone of lables was not clickable. Fixed.
[!] At screen resolution 1920x1080 and scale 125% the product image nearby was seen when opening the product page for the first time.

If you want to receive information about all our updates - subscribe to our channels:
- Telegram
- WhatsApp
- YouTube

Dear friends, we have released update for add-on:

Stickers v1.3.0 from 14-Dec-2020

[+] On the page “Administration → Data import → AB: Stickers: Import” added the setting “I’m uploading a HiDPI image”.

Bug fixes:
[!] There were issues with translation of stickers when adding or deleting a new language. Fixed.

If you want to receive information about all our updates - subscribe to our channels:
- Telegram
- WhatsApp
- YouTube