Youpi Theme By Alexbranding Team

I can't purchasing !!! this theme

Hi,

Could you add email templates that have similar styles to Youpi (buttons, colours etc.) You could use Foundation for mails in order to prepare different colours schemes easily.

It would be great to have consistent customer experience throughout the buying process.

Best regards,

Jacek

Could you add email templates that have similar styles to Youpi (buttons, colours etc.) You could use Foundation for mails in order to prepare different colours schemes easily.
It would be great to have consistent customer experience throughout the buying process.

this is GREAT idea.

hi,

is "youpi" an open source theme?

how can i disable Youpi Structured Data ? i am using different addon. testing tool show both data

good luck getting a response, I have opened a support ticket for a minor issue, and I have paid for it still not getting any response:

Application status:

Waiting for response from staff [ Mark as processed ]

Created:

2018-09-04 00:38:43

Updated:

2018-09-26 23:05:41

Afterbirth. answer from:

Category:

abt__youpitheme

Answers:

A priority:

Not urgently (decision up to 7 days - 30 points per hour)

@alexbranding how do I make main category stick? there is a button to change sticky option but by default it only makes header sticky. I want to also make category bar sticky by default.

I have issues with Youpi mobile layout after updating cs- cart to 4.9.3 I can’t scroll up down while I’m moveing on advanced banner or active promotion or product pictures the Youpi theme not response.

I purchased your Youpi theme today. I installed and trying to configure the menu. However, on your demo, there's a way to do fixed menu so the menu appears vertical to the banner.

I read all your documentation but there's no answer to how to setup the menu for categories as fixed menu like on your demo.

Please provide me with direction on how to do it.

I purchased your Youpi theme today. I installed and trying to configure the menu. However, on your demo, there's a way to do fixed menu so the menu appears vertical to the banner.

I read all your documentation but there's no answer to how to setup the menu for categories as fixed menu like on your demo.

Please provide me with direction on how to do it.

Hi, just change (make default) layout (in design - layouts)

Hi, just change (make default) layout (in design - layouts)

Ok finally got it working after trying for several times.

how to do change the phone numbers in Header contacts block? When I tried to change the phone numbers, it keeping giving error. I even tried to change it from database too. But it doesn't work.

I do like the youpi design very much but I wish you provided better documentation on how to make changes or have better way to access your support area.

Go to Design -> Layouts -> Default page and change value of the "Header contacts" block. It works for me

Go to Design -> Layouts -> Default page and change value of the "Header contacts" block. It works for me

It doesn't work for me. It keep taking me back to 404 error page after clicking save button. If I tried to make the change from the database then after saving it, the "Header Contacts" block disappears.

I can't seems to figure out. I don't know if this is some bug issue from Youpi theme or not. I'm using MV 4.9.3 with Youpi v4.9.3.b

It doesn't work for me. It keep taking me back to 404 error page after clicking save button. If I tried to make the change from the database then after saving it, the "Header Contacts" block disappears.

I can't seems to figure out. I don't know if this is some bug issue from Youpi theme or not. I'm using MV 4.9.3 with Youpi v4.9.3.b

In this case it is required to examine issue on your server

In this case it is required to examine issue on your server

I checked server and no issues. I have no error log and the server is running PHP 7.1. Everything is working fine except the "Header Contacts" issue. I can't figure this out.

Any idea, please let me know.

I checked server and no issues. I have no error log and the server is running PHP 7.1. Everything is working fine except the "Header Contacts" issue. I can't figure this out.

Any idea, please let me know.

I meant that it is required to debug issue on your CS-Cart installation. We never faced such issue with CS-Cart or/and Youpi theme

I still can't figure out... I even checked the coding and I think it has to do with call request addon on CS Cart.

Also, I think there's some bug issues regarding Youpi theme because it shows up funny on Safari browser. It shows up fine on Firefox and Chrome browsers.

Any idea how to fix this?

We are here to announce new theme update release v. v4.10.3.d from

Dear friends, we have released new theme update, in which we close the branch of all the improvements already made and we go to adaptation release for CS-Cart 4.10.4 (will follow soon too, i think, tomorrow).

YoupiTheme v.4.10.3.d from 25/09/2019

New features and improvements:
[+] "Lazy_load" of the menu second and third level for the "AB: Horizontal dropdown list with icons" template.

Functionality changes:
[*] Improved adaptability of buttons that were distorted on small screen resolutions and when used long names with icons;
[*] On the product cart page, in the "Quick product viewer" window and in fixed block buttons "Add to cart", "Buy now with 1-click", "Add to wish list" and "Add to compare list" positioning is improved;
[*] On the product card page block adaptivity is changed, elements paddings is standardized;
[*] On the product card page changed signature type for quantity field;
[*] Improved adaptability in product lists, price output;
[*] In the window "Quick product viewer" the icon gallery orientation is changed to central;
[*] Changed color appearance of the drop-down window with wholesale prices;
[*] On the product card page block apativity for the tablet is improved.

Bug fixes:
[!] On the product card page if the field "Promo-text" value is too long in the product settings the imposition was broken. Fixed;
[!] On the product card page at scrolling when a fixed block is displayed — label with the discount displayed outside the site boundaries. Fixed;
[!] In the administration panel there was a message only on English when copying icon classes. Fixed;
[!] In the window "Quick product viewer" product image imposition on the tablet was broken. Fixed;
[!] In scrollers the button "Add to compare list" display on mobile devices was broken. Fixed;
[!] On the compare list page sorting cell imposition on mobile devices was broken. Fixed;
[!] On the product card page code and short features output had the elements uneven vertical alignment. Fixed;
[!] The main menu work logic at the active "YoupiTheme Original - ult1" layout on the phone was broken. Fixed;
[!] At the disabled/deleted "Wish list" addon smarty-error was appeared. Fixed;
[!] On the product card page buttons were not displayed correctly when the required products were displayed. Fixed;
[!] In the "AB: Horizontal dropdown list with icons" menu at transforming long first level menu items into two lines the link text in the second row was slightly trimmed. Fixed;
[!] In promotions, if there is no filter block, the description was filled on the sortings block. Fixed;
[!] In the administration panel on layouts page, when adding a new layout based on the "YoupiTheme Fixed - ult1" error is happened. Fixed;
[!] At the addon "AB: Intelligent products selection" using with included option "Show in the "Product added to cart" window", at clicking the "Add to cart" button, in the popup buttons "Continue shopping" and "Checkout" spans is disappeared and only arrows were visible. Fixed;
[!] In the product list with the "Scroller" template the product name has different height, which caused non-uniform products cells display. Fixed;
[!] In the cart if the multi-mark price is displayed in the total value. Fixed.

Updates are available to all users with an active subscription; they are made through the CS-Cart Update Center.

If you want to receive information about all our updates - subscribe to our Telegram channel

https://t.me/alexbranding_en

Hi alex, i hope next uni2 theme update take same function.

[+] "Lazy_load" of the menu second and third level for the "AB: Horizontal dropdown list with icons" template.Functionality changes: