Yahoo Small Business hosting?

Hi

Does anyone have any experience with Yahoo Small Business as a web host? I am looking for a new host (currently using Seanic.net)

Yahoo is not the cheapest at US$11.95/month, but it looks like they have good support (24/7 live phone support!) and features.

I am also looking at CyberLNC because of their familiarity with CS-Cart, and a lot good has been said about them on this forum.

thanks

Bob

I would go with CyberLNC because scott is a big help to the community of these forums. If you ever run into a problem with your site, he will help you out. He also does security, and it’s a good thing knowing your site is secured.

Hi Bob,

I moved from Yahoo Small business to glowhost.com about two weeks ago to support my new cs cart purchase.

While Yahoo support was always friendly and willing to assist, with the few software issues I’ve worked through with my new hosting provider I don’t know if I would fully trust them from a technical standpoint.

I think it’s beneficial to stick with a host that has a trackrecord with this cart. That’s my two cents.

thanks,

I finally changed hosts and decided to go with CyberLNC. Best decision I ever made!! Scott is very knowledgeable and helpful, knows CS-Cart, everything got set up smoothly. Bottom line - he makes it work.

My strong recommendation for CS-Cart host: CyberLNC.com

[quote name=‘bob’]I finally changed hosts and decided to go with CyberLNC. Best decision I ever made!! Scott is very knowledgeable and helpful, knows CS-Cart, everything got set up smoothly. Bottom line - he makes it work.

My strong recommendation for CS-Cart host: CyberLNC.com[/QUOTE]

Good to hear everything is running fine from your behalf. And Scott sure as hell knows how to take care of his customers :smiley:

[quote name=‘gpro’]Good to hear everything is running fine from your behalf. And Scott sure as hell knows how to take care of his customers :D[/quote]

I’ve been saying that for a while lol :stuck_out_tongue: