Xmas and New Year discounts on Alt-team add-ons, 2013!

Dear friends!

Xmas and New Year holidays are coming soon! All of us at Alt-team company would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody who trusts us and chooses us as the CS-Cart development company. We really appreciate all of you and will do our best to keep up the good work the next year!

At the close of this year, we are very pleased to wish you success and prosperity of your business in the new 2013 year!

As a special holiday present we offer from 10 to 37% discounts on CS-Cart add-ons developed by our company!

Check out our discounts on CS-Cart modules and E-commerce software.

This holiday offer starts today December 20, 2012 and ends Friday, January 4, 2013.

Happy holidays and the kindest regards from Alt-team!

Ahhh man, was wanting that eBay addon, but not discounted enough for me =(

Dear parodius420,

We can't offer more discount on “eBay orders export” add-on because the price for it is reasonable enough considering that this add-on is not an easy development thing and was developed without any prior investment.

Also, we plan to release the new version of this add-on in February or March, it will support options. The add-on price will increase after the release but everybody who has already purchased the add-on will get a new version for free (1 year of free upgrades after the purchase). Anyway, it's up to you to decide. Thank you for the interest in our products!

Best regards, Alt-team

Ahhhh gotcha. It just went down to the price it was normally a couple months ago, was hoping for more so I could grab it =(

Great!!

Thanks Alt-Team … There are about 6 or 7 mods I have been thinking about getting and it looks like this is now the right time!

:mrgreen:

Dear friends!

We would like to remind you that our Xmas and New Year promotion will be over soon. Discounts on Alt-team add-ons are available till the 4-th of January. You still have some time. If not done before, please have a look at our add-ons at a discount price CS-Cart modules | CS-Cart add-ons

Many thanks to everyone who took advantage of our holiday offer!

Best regards, Alt-team