www.tanyahetoire.com.au - Hand crafted fashion jewellery

We offer custom and set designs for:

• Earrings
  • Necklaces
  • Bracelets

All packaged in exclusive Tanyah Etoire boxes.

At the moment shipping is only to Australia but can arrange international shipping if needed.

Internation shipping to come very soon.

Feedback on the site is very welcome!

pretty site. not to keen though on the intro page. why not just go to the site?

i like the silouette, mabey have some nice pretty scrolls go behind her insteadof out in theopen like you do.

i really like the jewlery :slight_smile:

Lisa

Your site design is nice, but there are some seo problems.

Your landing page has no keywords on it and your store home page has very little keywords relating to your products.

Thank you for the comments on the site guys, really appreciate it… and thanks Lisa :slight_smile: I hope lots of other people like my jewellery enough to buy some of it…

I intend to create a flash intro on the front page. the reason it doesn´t go straight into the store page is mainly because I have put all the cs cart files/folders in the /store directory. How can I make the /store page be my index page? If I have a page in the root directory redirecting to /store will that work with Google’

also are there any other way of loading keywords into the page besides just having it as text?

I would just move your cart from the /store directory to the root directory. This is pretty straight-forward: copy the files/folder hierarchy from /store to / and then adjust config.php to point to the appropriate directory.

This should also help with SEO issues since your landing page will have copy and not redirect.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]I would just move your cart from the /store directory to the root directory. This is pretty straight-forward: copy the files/folder hierarchy from /store to / and then adjust config.php to point to the appropriate directory.

This should also help with SEO issues since your landing page will have copy and not redirect.

Bob[/quote]

If you need help with this Tanya give me a call.

thank guys, that is pretty straight forward. i was hoping not to have to do that. moving 95 odd mb of data/images will take time and use up a chunk of my bandwidth but looking at the stats provided by my web host, the first page with the image is the number 1 exit page so I guess I have no choice but get rid of it.

Maybe I’ll put a flash intro into the main sore page as a pop up or something…

Thanks Jesse, I should be right for now but will keep your offer in mind if I need further help.

edited

Ok that’s done. Let´s hope I get some more hits now! cheers everyone!