www.MMAMuscle.com - Mixed Martial Arts (Ultimate Fighting) Gear

… and nutritional supplements.

I’ve been in the sport for a few years now and am finally following that ‘dream job’. Selling my two favorite hobbies :). The site isn’t finished yet, but let me know what you think so far:

http://www.mmamuscle.com

I’m still learning how to use this cart, so far I’ve recommended it to two small business owners who have been having major issues with theirs. Seriously, the site isn’t even open for business yet and other owners are asking about the software… congrats on making such a nice cart.

Thanks,

Paul

I like the backgrounds you have for the tables and headers. I think if you made a few more subtle changes like that you could move away from the default look of the template - which in turn will give your site a more professional and unique look.

Great start though and I wish you much luck.

Simon

looks great. i also am very happy with this cart. my site is stock but i kind of like it. one of these days ill modify it. good luck

[quote name=‘recedo’]I like the backgrounds you have for the tables and headers. I think if you made a few more subtle changes like that you could move away from the default look of the template - which in turn will give your site a more professional and unique look.

Great start though and I wish you much luck.

Simon[/QUOTE]

I agree, Do few more things to break it from the default look.

But its a great start

Every day it gets a little better and more unique.

Filling in products has been a daunting task though, I’ve been putting in 10 hour days for a couple of weeks now. Each day I work the whole way through it seems, but at the end of the day I shuffle through product sheets and am only making small dents! Lol.

site is still coming along!

We are on course to open sometime over this coming week.

Site is officially open for business. :slight_smile:

Just a small update, that first week and a half was very slow but we have been building up some speed as of late… 20 orders in 3 days :).

Just one final update for all in regards to this -

Our store turned into a full-time gig very fast. I can now honestly say that I am doing what I love, and love what I am doing. Sure, it is hard work… but very satisfying at the end of the day.

Thanks again to CS-Cart for creating a superior product, and something that even I was able to install, modify, and maintain to sell my products to the world.

I have referred one buisiness owner to your product, and hopefully more in the future. Thanks again,

Paul

www.mmamuscle.com