www.hitechcloseout.com

Hi,

Please check our web site www.hitechcloseout.com – Cell Phone and PDA Accessories.

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

HitechCloseout

Your site is very slow…Which hosting are you using?

Maybe it’s slow because that the ajax features are not well implemented?

I believe this site is on GoDaddy.com (this company fits thousands of sites to one server)

worst choice for such heavy site.

Hi,

I have a VPS hosting from a2hosting with which I am not happy at all and am planning to switch to another hosting company. Do you have any recommendations for this?

Thanks.

[quote name=‘hiskif’]Hi,

I have a VPS hosting from a2hosting with which I am not happy at all and am planning to switch to another hosting company. Do you have any recommendations for this?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

CyberLNC.com is your best choice!

[quote name=‘joe’]CyberLNC.com is your best choice![/QUOTE]

It surly was

[quote name=‘Darius’]It surly was[/QUOTE]

I don’t know that the last more than 1 day downtime will happen again or not, but anyone will make mistakes right?

[quote name=‘Darius’]It surly was[/quote]

**** happens, at least people were not left high and dry.

[quote name=‘joe’]I don’t know that the last more than 1 day downtime will happen again or not, but anyone will make mistakes right?[/quote]

You’ld have an unfortunate occurance where a harddrive costing a few hundred dollars dieing within 4 months… Not really a occurance that could be avoided if you ask me.

I wonder how you made do the carouselscrollbox ?

I’m assuming you are using less than 2.0 since I see the Manufacturer pulldown box on the left which I want to do in 2.0 but cannot at this time.

Your site looks nice! I like the banner you put at the top middle of the home page.

The site looks great, Have not dived in deeply yet. Who did the design work of the layout?

Thanks,

David deWitt

It’s loading a bit slow for me, otherwise great site.