I have set this up for many other sites in the past and never had an issue. I remember years ago I tried setting it up for my CS store but after days of trying and reading all kinds of articles I could never get it to work so finally gave up. Figured I'd give it another whirl and I am just as frustrated as I was years ago. Simply trying to get FB and Google logins to work but no luck. KB doesn't really give details on how to set it up....or it seems it should just work after imputing in the information in the settings.
For FB I get the error:
URL Blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not whitelisted in the appâ€™s Client OAuth Settings. Make sure Client and Web OAuth Login are on and add all your app domains as Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.
For Google I get the error:
401. Thatâ€™s an error.
The OAuth client was not found.