Why does CS-Cart show all coupon codes to customer? (screenshot inside)

I have 3 coupon codes which are for 10% off all items. They are CART PROMOTIONS. When an item is added to the cart and you checkout, all 3 coupons show automatically. Then when you use one of the coupons, the 10% discount is applied.

Why is it showing all 3 codes, and why before the code is even applied? It should not show any codes. When one code is applied, it should show that only that one code was applied.

Thanks in advance.

Running 2.0.12

It is showing the promotions that have been awarded. It looks like you have three promotions and that the customer qualifies for all three and is being given the coupon codes.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]It is showing the promotions that have been awarded. It looks like you have three promotions and that the customer qualifies for all three and is being given the coupon codes.

Bob[/QUOTE]

Not sure why, because no customer should automatically qualify for either. It was applying all 3 of them, saving 30%.

I disabled 2 and marked “hidden” the other. It still shows the first code (9908) and applies the discount.

How do I make it NOT apply ANY codes. I only want newsletter subscribers to get a discount.

It looks like you used the “Give coupon” as a bonus.

What you want to do is create your three coupons each with only the 10% discount. You can then send the appropriate coupon code in your newsletters. The customer can then enter the coupon code to receive the discount.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]It looks like you used the “Give coupon” as a bonus.

What you want to do is create your three coupons each with only the 10% discount. You can then send the appropriate coupon code in your newsletters. The customer can then enter the coupon code to receive the discount.

Bob[/QUOTE]

Thank you, everyone. I gave the discount code a condition: coupon, equal to, then give discount on: product.