- Only the latest browser versions are compatible with GoDaddy SSL. GoDaddy certificates still have issues on FireFox.
- GoDaddy SSL certificates do not work in any mobile browsers. Just do a â€œGoogleâ€ search on GoDaddy SSL issues.
Example URL: [url]http://www.sslshopper.com/godaddy-certificate-authority-reviews.html[/url]
- GoDaddy charges you $15 â€œadministration feeâ€ to cancel a SSL certificate issued, our cancellation cost is $0
- GoDaddy is NOT an SSL company. That is why more Fortune 500 companies only trust the VeriSign and GeoTrust brands. How many Fortune 500 companies carry the GoDaddy SSL seal?
- GoDaddy Standard SSL only offers a $2,000 warranty. GeoTrust QuickSSL comes with a $10,000 warranty.
Moved to Third-Party Services per your statement.
- GoDaddy charges you $15 “administration fee” to cancel a SSL certificate issued, our cancellation cost is $0[/quote]