Who is the cheapest reseller?

Was about to purchase I just want to get the best price I can.

[quote name=‘chipdougal’]Was about to purchase I just want to get the best price I can.[/QUOTE]

I got mine here:

[url]http://www.bluelab.com/buy_cscart/[/url]

That price is pretty much the lowest a reseller can legally offer. There are other ones, they go about +/-$1.

Downside: You get only 20 and NOT 40 support credits.

PS: Bluelab are slow to send you a serial if you pay with CC. Took about a week to get mine.

Well you can buy 25 credits for 35 dollars so I guess it is still cheaper than CS directly.

Thanks for the help.

BTW your avatar reminds me of Jason Bateman, you look kinda like him at least in that picture anyways.

[quote name=‘TexasGuy’]Downside: You get only 20 and NOT 40 support credits.

[/QUOTE]

You really consider that a “Downside”? :wink:

Indy007 (regular on the forums) also sells the CS-Cart license, always good to give back to the forum contributors when possible, especially when the price is right! :wink:

[url]http://www.martfox.com/cs-cart-license.php[/url]

$224.00 USD

(And doubt you will have to wait a week for the license key!)

I got mine from Martfox, and must say support was always there for any problems.

John

However, if you are NOT in Ireland, paying to a CC processor outside the country may add $$$ on a % as a separate charge later by your bank. Happened to me in USA many times when I bought something in Europe. Bank would add charges at the end of the billing cycle, much later than anything can be done.

Thus, you will pay extra.

[quote name=‘TexasGuy’]However, if you are NOT in Ireland, paying to a CC processor outside the country may add $$$ on a % as a separate charge later by your bank. Happened to me in USA many times when I bought something in Europe. Bank would add charges at the end of the billing cycle, much later than anything can be done.

Thus, you will pay extra.[/QUOTE]

Ok, so you can save yourself a measely buck or two and wait a week for a license key, sweet! :wink:

[quote name=‘Struck’]you can save yourself a measely buck or two[/QUOTE]

And you call it a “Downside”?

1. CS-Cart Licenses from Martfox are issued within max. 24 hours Mo.-Fr.

2. If you order your license at Friday you will get it next Monday.

3. There won’t be extra charges if you pay with CC because all fees regarding customer payments like currency exchanges will be charged by Martfox. Also you can choose 3 currencies. EUR, USD, GBP

4. You can choose between 30 days free support OR 40 technical support points

It does not matter if one pays in USA dollars. Banks call it a “a foreign transaction fee,” has nothing to do with currency exchange.

[url]http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/foreign-transaction-conversion-fees-1276.php[/url]

[quote name=‘TexasGuy’]It does not matter if one pays in USA dollars. Banks call it a “a foreign transaction fee,” has nothing to do with currency exchange.

[URL]http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/foreign-transaction-conversion-fees-1276.php[/URL][/quote]

Yes, but max. 3%.

[quote name=‘indy0077’]Yes, but max. 3%.[/quote]

Depends on the Exchange rate as well…

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]Depends on the Exchange rate as well…[/quote]

If you pay with USD then your CC will be charged in USD. If you choose EUR and pay with USD then yes.

… should I go with the 40 support credits by CS-Cart or the 30 days support by Martfox?

Kindly enlighten a newbie… (after trying out the trial, I think I can handle it quite well unless its too complex then I’ll post in the forums for answers, don’t even need the free support… hehe)

[quote name=‘ghgames’]… should I go with the 40 support credits by CS-Cart or the 30 days support by Martfox?

Kindly enlighten a newbie… (after trying out the trial, I think I can handle it quite well unless its too complex then I’ll post in the forums for answers, don’t even need the free support… hehe)[/quote]

Martfox offers both options at the moment: 40 points (after request) or 30 days support.

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]I got mine from Martfox, and must say support was always there for any problems.

John[/QUOTE]

John,

Is it better to get the CS-Cart Licenses martfox, how fast do you get the Licenses from them?

I live in the USA.

[quote name=‘tom437’]Is it better to get the CS-Cart Licenses martfox, how fast do you get the Licenses from them?

I live in the USA.[/quote]

You will get your license within one business day.

[quote name=‘indy0077’]You will get your license within one business day.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Indy.