Which Function Do I Need To Use To Save A New Order?

I need to get orders from an another site and save them into DB of my site? Which function do I need to use to save orders?

Dear Ooaykac,

You may use order import/export feature CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Also it is possible to use the code modification that will use CS-Cart API for this issue.

If you want this service please contact us using the link from the signature.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[quote name='ooaykac' timestamp='1421611017' post='202884']

I need to get orders from an another site and save them into DB of my site? Which function do I need to use to save orders?

[/quote]

```php

/**

• Places an order

• @param array $cart Array of the cart contents and user information necessary for purchase
  • @param array $auth Array of user authentication data (e.g. uid, usergroup_ids, etc.)
  • @param string $action Current action. Can be empty or “save”
  • @param int $issuer_id
  • @param int $parent_order_id
  • @return int order_id in case of success, otherwise False

*/

function fn_place_order(&$cart, &$auth, $action = '', $issuer_id = null, $parent_order_id = 0)

```

Hope this will help

Thank you Alt team. But the system of other website is not CS CART. I think that's why I cannot use import/export feature. May I use still Cs Cart API?

Thanks eComLabs. I think I need to use “fn_place_order” function.

[quote name='ooaykac' timestamp='1421693456' post='202955']

Thank you Alt team. But the system of other website is not CS CART. I think that's why I cannot use import/export feature. May I use still Cs Cart API?

[/quote]

API is used for such cases. Please contact us and we will help you.

Best regards, Alt-team.

[quote name='ooaykac' timestamp='1421693456' post='202955']

Thanks eComLabs. I think I need to use “fn_place_order” function.

[/quote]

If your external system can be configured in such way when it can send requests to CS-Cart store, it is better to use API

Please find all required parameters and their format here:

http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.1.x/api/entities/orders.html