Where is Add To Cart?

I installed 2.1.3 trial fresh today. I have added products made some customizations, etc… The only problem is there is no “add to cart” option for my products. Ihad 2.1.2 installed for a week and this wasn’t an issue. I even logged in as a dummy user but it makes no difference. I must be missing a setting somewhere but I cannot find it. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Duplicate all settings you had in 2.1.2 onto your 2.1.3 install and the add to cart button will mysteriosly reappear! :smiley:

Just kidding you!

Typically this would be caused due to an inventory related setting, so double check your inventory related settings within the Administration>Settings>General area.

Then double check the individual product inventory related settings on the product details page. You will most likely stumble across the setting preventing the product to be purchased.

Thanks for the reply. I checked all the settings and nothing looks wrong. Keep in mind I am new to CScart so it is very possible I am missing something obvious. Here are my current settings if anyone wants to take a look. SSL is not enabled since I don’t own a cert yet.

[url]http://www.bowlesonline.com/cscart-settings.pdf[/url]

[quote name=‘Struck’]Duplicate all settings you had in 2.1.2 onto your 2.1.3 install and the add to cart button will mysteriosly reappear! :smiley:

Just kidding you!

Typically this would be caused due to an inventory related setting, so double check your inventory related settings within the Administration>Settings>General area.

Then double check the individual product inventory related settings on the product details page. You will most likely stumble across the setting preventing the product to be purchased.[/QUOTE]

Osu,

I am thinking you may be missing some of the files in your current skin folder…

You should try changing to another skin such as the basic skin and see if the add to cart buttons are then shown, this will help narrow down the problem.

Found the problem. The “catalog mode” add-on was enabled. Lots to learn. I had no idea that “catalog mode” would prevent people from adding items.

Thanks!

OSU,

I see your add to cart buttons are now back! :wink:

Yes~ Thanks!

[quote name=‘Struck’]OSU,

I see your add to cart buttons are now back! ;)[/QUOTE]