Where does the time come from for logs?

It sure does not match my clock and it would be handy if it did.

Have you set your time zone in Design->Appearance settings?

Bob

Hey Bob, How about you and I just set up Pages site to save everyone time?:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote name=‘Tool Outfitters’]Hey Bob, How about you and I just set up Pages site to save everyone time?:p[/QUOTE]

The good thing about his questions is that there will be plenty of posts for people to reference in the future. Well, if they use the forum search feature.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’] forum search feature.[/QUOTE]

What is that?:confused: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote name=‘Tool Outfitters’]Hey Bob, How about you and I just set up Pages site to save everyone time?:p[/QUOTE]

ROLF and seriously so. Sorry guys.

Maybe to save even more time you could just send me money that I am hoping to make by selling products via cs-cart.

No seriously I do not mind. Could you gift wrap it though using the gift wrap dollars with SEO mod. Thanks.

(look I will slow down - I am smokin’ though with this cs2 lark though and a big gap - i had forgotten how good it was)

My pledge - I will use search and stop wasting people time - as god is my witness.

I am busy tomorrow though since I have myself and a team of guys and guys working on a longer signature than tool has.

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Have you set your time zone in Design->Appearance settings?

Bob[/QUOTE]

Well I thought i had - do you think I’m stupid - but being uk based i had reasonably assumed that anything that started with GMT meant GMT and just that. But as a result of your helpful post I have discovered that this surprisingly is not true.

Iif it actually says “GMT - 12.00” then it means Grewnwich .Mean Time minus 12 hours.

I have submitted an urgent bug report to cs development team.

Can’t you just use the setting for “(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London”?

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Can’t you just use the setting for “(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London”?

Bob[/QUOTE]

I am - well now i have had the help. Still sorry guys.

It was British understated sarcasm and self mocking…