Where Do We Make Shipping Methods Specific To A Customer Type?

I had it set up before where for wholesale customers, only UPS shipping was available. Since the last upgrade however, wholesale orders are having all shipping options available. I can't for the life of me find or remember where this setting was before.

Right there in the shipping method at the bottom are check boxes to choose the user groups it applies to. Make sure you have the wholesale users group active and your wholesale users added to it.

It's already set at "all". This isn't the same setting that makes wholesale customers only have UPS available.

Don't you have to change the permissions for the OTHER shipping methods FROM ALL to something else that doesn't include Wholesale customers? So UPS is only available for ALL.

The only way to assign shipping method to the user group is the mentioned setting.

Don't you have to change the permissions for the OTHER shipping methods FROM ALL to something else that doesn't include Wholesale customers? So UPS is only available for ALL.

Yes that's what I did with USPS, excluding wholesale. But for some reason it's not taking effect as a wholesale customer was still able to see the USPS shipping method and select it.

Yes that's what I did with USPS, excluding wholesale. But for some reason it's not taking effect as a wholesale customer was still able to see the USPS shipping method and select it.

It is because they belong to "virtual" Guest and Registered user groups.