Where Commission Information Are Stored In Database

Hello!

I am trying to localize in the database where two informations are stored, but after several research I couldnt find. The information that I am looking for is:

1 - The amount owed by the marketplace to the seller: I am trying to build a report to check the total value that the marketplace need to pay to vendors, but couldnt find any table where this information is registered.

2- The value owed by the marketplace to the seller not confirmed yet: I am trying to find where the information about sales not concluded is stored to check how much the marketplace will owe to vendor once the order are concluded.

Regards

All data is stored in the cscart_payouts table. Depending on the enabled addons (e.g. vendor plans), some data is calculated on-the-fly and you will not find already calculated values

All data is stored in the cscart_payouts table. Depending on the enabled addons (e.g. vendor plans), some data is calculated on-the-fly and you will not find already calculated values

WOW. This really bad. So a vendor that change his plan in the middle of a month and has orders that are not charged yet will use the comission values from the new plan?

WOW. This really bad. So a vendor that change his plan in the middle of a month and has orders that are not charged yet will use the comission values from the new plan?

I do not think so since information about commission percents is also stored in this table