Where Are Uploaded Files Stored

I have afew products that allow my customers to upload there log via product option “file upload”, can anyone tell me after upload where are they stored please, after moving the site I am missing a few that have links like

dispatch=orders.get_custom_file&order_id=22401&file=file_I2LK2u&filename=EI.png

Thanks

John

Hello John,

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1404031230' post='186598']

I have afew products that allow my customers to upload there log via product option “file upload”, can anyone tell me after upload where are they stored please, after moving the site I am missing a few that have links like

Thanks

John

[/quote]

The files are stored in the “var/custom_files/order_data/” folder, but the in your case the file in this folder will have the “file_I2LK2u” name, not “EI.png” CS-Cart renaming them and store with its own names.

Best wishes,

Ruslan Khanbikov

Cart-Power

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1404031230' post='186598']

[/quote]

Check “var/custom_files/order_data/ORDER_ID” directory. Thank you.

I want to create a custom plugin which will upload some extra files along with the product options. But the file uploading is not working.

Product options can have the File type

http://prntscr.com/ita9q4

Use them as example