When is 1.3.3?

When 1.3.3?

Today is 05/04/06.

Whenever its ready

[quote name=‘MarkWhoo’]The only thing that blows for me is I will not have support once it gets released, lol. I have not done squat with this platform yet as I was waiting on the new release…

hmmm, twidling thumbs… watching support clock… eyes heavy…[/QUOTE]

I am in the same situation. I have just over a week left of support time and have been sitting and waiting since the original estimated release date of the next version was Mid April. Then it was moved to May 2-4. Without further communication from CS-Cart, it is impossible to know when it will really be released. Unfortunately, by the time I actually get to install the next version, that I hoped to use, I will have no support. That is unless they plan on supporting bugs in the next release without having to purchase extra support. I personally think they should do so. I have asked for clarification on these forums several times regarding this issue, but have not received any. It seems that the only way to get any information is via the helpdesk with a 24 hour wait in most cases due to time differences. Unfortunately, this may not even be available in a week without paying more money for it. If I don’t receive clarification before my support period expires, I may use the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. I have been burned by other carts in this way before, and will not be again.

It sucks to have your support run out… I’m at -21 days now.

However It has never been stated publicly, to my knowledge, by any member of CS cart development team when 1.3.3 would be released.

The tentative release date was posted by a Forum Moderator who was sharing information he received from the developement team. Maybe that info shouldn’t have been posted until things were all set…

Until there is a post from CSCART DEVS saying “Go to your file area and download 1.3.3”… Chill out!

I believe the expected release date is May 3-4.

• disneyana

CS-Cart v1.3.2

Then it was moved to May 3-4

Well we are past May 3-4 now would be nice for them to give an update. It has a lot of things in it I really need to get our site done… :frowning: