What's wrong with the style of Bug Tracker?

It looks really terrible…

Post #1023 has a closing HTML table tag that is messing it up.

I’m not really sure why you need to comment on something so insignificant as the Bug Tracker style here. The functionality is fine.

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Post #1023 has a closing HTML table tag that is messing it up.

I’m not really sure why you need to comment on something so insignificant as the Bug Tracker style here. The functionality is fine.[/QUOTE]

joe most active member :slight_smile: I wonder how his store looks like, surly he integrated every single mod available here :smiley:

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Post #1023 has a closing HTML table tag that is messing it up.

I’m not really sure why you need to comment on something so insignificant as the Bug Tracker style here. The functionality is fine.[/QUOTE]

It’s a bit hard to see the latest posts…I just don’t want the Bug Tracker looks buggy…BTW, when 2.0.6 will be released? Will “My Changes” addon be available in this version? I hope 2.0 branch will get stable in a short time.

[quote name=‘joe’]It’s a bit hard to see the latest posts…I just don’t want the Bug Tracker looks buggy…BTW, when 2.0.6 will be released? Will “My Changes” addon be available in this version? I hope 2.0 branch will get stable in a short time.[/QUOTE]

I haven’t integrated even 2.05 yet :slight_smile:

Only thing I need carts seo addon work properly, now crawler wont index pages with supplied sitemap… Anyone experiencing same ?