What happened to upgrades ?

[SIZE=“2”][COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]A couple of weeks ago I set up a mirror site in a test directory & upgraded from .12 to .13 & .14. Even had to fix problems due to the upgrade. After everything was fixed, I moved everything to the main directory. In Admin in the “installed upgrades” section, it lists all the upgrades right up to present.

The problem is there is the constant notification that an upgrade is available, and it lists the .13 & .14. What’s up with that ?

I also posted a bug to the bug tracker for a problem with Chrome, and they insist I am only working with .12.

Is there something I need to adjust for the cart to recognize the upgrades & stop the bogus notifications ?[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Check the version number in config.php:

// Product information
define('PRODUCT_NAME', 'CS-CART');
[B]define('PRODUCT_VERSION', '2.0.14');[/B]
define('PRODUCT_STATUS', '');

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Check the version number in config.php:

// Product information
define('PRODUCT_NAME', 'CS-CART');
[B]define('PRODUCT_VERSION', '2.0.14');[/B]
define('PRODUCT_STATUS', '');

Bob[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“2”][COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Thanks Jobosales…you were absolutely right :slight_smile: It was posted as .12. Is there a reason why it would not change that during the upgrades ?

I changed it & cleared the cache…and the notices are gone. But it still shows .13 & .14 as being available for download…and I am afraid this is going to cause problems when I go to upgrade to the next version. At least it still shows they have been installed under “installed upgrades”.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name=‘DawnG’][SIZE=“2”][COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Thanks Jobosales…you were absolutely right :slight_smile: It was posted as .12. Is there a reason why it would not change that during the upgrades ?

I changed it & cleared the cache…and the notices are gone. But it still shows .13 & .14 as being available for download…and I am afraid this is going to cause problems when I go to upgrade to the next version. At least it still shows they have been installed under “installed upgrades”.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

it sounds like you had a conflict on your .12 install and never resolved it. check it and see if that is the case.

[quote name=‘gasngrills’]it sounds like you had a conflict on your .12 install and never resolved it. check it and see if that is the case.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“2”][COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Please forgive me, but I don’t have the vaguest clue as how to go about checking that[/COLOR][/SIZE] :confused:

[quote name=‘DawnG’][SIZE=“2”][COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]Thanks Jobosales…you were absolutely right :slight_smile: It was posted as .12. Is there a reason why it would not change that during the upgrades ?

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Did you copy over all the files to your live site or only the files that were changed? If it was a full copy of the files, then there might be some setting in the database - I’m not really sure.

Check your production site to see if the following directories exist in /var/upgrade:

upgrade_2.0.12-2.0.13.tgz

upgrade_2.0.13-2.0.14.tgz

If they do not exist and you have them on your test site, try copying them over. They should not interfere with anything since they would only be used in the upgrade process.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]Did you copy over all the files to your live site or only the files that were changed? If it was a full copy of the files, then there might be some setting in the database - I’m not really sure.

Check your production site to see if the following directories exist in /var/upgrade:

upgrade_2.0.12-2.0.13.tgz

upgrade_2.0.13-2.0.14.tgz

If they do not exist and you have them on your test site, try copying them over. They should not interfere with anything since they would only be used in the upgrade process.

Bob[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“2”][COLOR=“DarkOrchid”]I checked and they were in there. I had no choice but to submit a ticket to CS-Cart. They said they went in and “refreshed upgrade package list” and it was all fixed. I did that several times and it didn’t work for me[/COLOR][/SIZE] :roll: