What do you pay a month?

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]

$3 webhosting gets you just that… ****[/QUOTE]

Jesse,

You’re very confident with your webhosting company, because you link it in your signature, so we can do a very simple security test of our websites.

My $3 webhosting is strong enough to pass this test.

And you, are you ready Jesse?

Lee Li Pop

From my experience for the past few years, it isn’t about how much you are paying in the middle ranges, it is about the hosting company’s expertise and desire to serve the customer.

I have been with a host for over 4 years and when my old store started slowing down, they were not willing to help me. They were more focused on if they could ping my site, their responsiblity ended.

I can say that the web host I have chosen for my new CS-Cart has not stopped there. They helped me setup up the ideal system for CS-Cart. They have asked how things are coming on the site. They also informed me and apologized when they had a few issues with my database. I will stick with them for a long time.

You don’t have to pay a lot for great service you just need to find the right partner.

Just my two cents.

Adam

[quote name=‘Lee Li Pop’]Jesse,

You’re very confident with your webhosting company, because you link it in your signature, so we can do a very simple security test of our websites.

My $3 webhosting is strong enough to pass this test.

And you, are you ready Jesse?

Lee Li Pop[/quote]

I run a dedicated server. NOT VPS, NOT SHARED… 100% BOX at the datacenter… I guarantee you I don’t want your $3 webhosting. I’m paying for expertise and security analysis that I can’t get from hostmonster, pair, goDaddy and the rest of the junk on the internet…

[QUOTE] I’m paying for expertise and security analysis that I can’t get from hostmonster, pair, goDaddy and the rest of the junk on the internet…[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but you don’t have “GoDaddy Girls” which is “Priceless” :slight_smile:

Hello Jesse-Lee,

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]I run a dedicated server. NOT VPS, NOT SHARED… 100% BOX at the datacenter… [/QUOTE]

I know, and your 3 websites DNS servers are:

ns1.cyberlnc.com

ns2.cyberlnc.com

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]I guarantee you I don’t want your $3 webhosting.[/QUOTE]

I know, and on the Dedicated Servers page of your “webhosting company” it’s written:

[QUOTE]Dedicated Servers

We are working on a new server configuration script and hope to have this completed very soon.[/QUOTE]

Any comment?

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]I’m paying for expertise and security analysis […] [/QUOTE]

I know, and I recommend to everybody to read only one “expertise and security analysis” on this forum:

[quote name=‘D-Litz’]

it appears that some clown from Korea deiced to play a DDOS attack on the server. […]

To be completely honest, at this point [COLOR=“Red”]we are doing the best we can within our means. We are researching other data centers and support staff[/COLOR] to keep these issues low.
[/QUOTE]

Argh! Those clowns from Korea :twisted:

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’][…] I can’t get from hostmonster, pair, goDaddy and the rest of the junk on the internet…[/QUOTE]

Don’t be afraid Jesse-Lee, just a small test of safety. Please.

You stay where you are, I stay where I am.

You the big man on your very secure dedicated server Vs. my $3 junk unsafe shared webhosting.

Besides, read your message again, you’ve already won.

Make me please,

Lee Li Pop

Oh man, I want to know how to do security things to be able to make threats.

Brandon

[quote name=‘Lee Li Pop’]I have no idea what I’m saying[/quote]

You’ll be smart enough to work out it out someday…

Not to be Capatin Obvious and/or agree with Lee Li, but if you purchase the Advanced hosting plan from CyberLNC for $29.99/month which includes 10 domains doesn’t that make the price $3.00 per domain per month which is the same as Pair.

Like I said, I don’t want to agree with Lee Li, because I don’t like her tactics, but math is math.

Brandon

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’][quote name=‘Lee Li Pop’]

I have no idea what I’m saying[/QUOTE]

You’ll be smart enough to work out it out someday…[/QUOTE]

Jesse-Lee,

Please, be a gentleman:

A - In my “quote” there is NO green arrow. This means we cannot find the original post.

B - This exact term search [COLOR=“Red”]“I have no idea what I’m saying”[/COLOR] with double quote, gives (tonight) only ONE result: YOURS.

Two ways:

1 - Add the link of my post where I could write this sentence, before this one (of course) where I take back your “Quote”.

2 - If, as me tonight, you CANNOT find the original sentence that would be mine, please, correct your post.

You’re a moderator here, so, please Jesse-Lee, be a gentleman:

Do NOT handle the truth.

Lee Li Pop

[SIZE=6]You Can’t Handle the Truth!

[/SIZE]

LMFAO. :mrgreen::roll::razz:

CHA CHING!

Agreed…LMFAO

Also, one of my favorite movies of all time! :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘brandonvd’]Not to be Capatin Obvious and/or agree with Lee Li, but if you purchase the Advanced hosting plan from CyberLNC for $29.99/month which includes 10 domains doesn’t that make the price $3.00 per domain per month which is the same as Pair.

Like I said, I don’t want to agree with Lee Li, because I don’t like her tactics, but math is math.

Brandon[/QUOTE]

Now, Brandon, let’s say, you need to change your range IP for only one of your website (example, bad neighborhood, spammy websites, hacking, DDOS attacks, [COLOR=“Green”]SEO purpose[/COLOR] :shock: etc…):

[url]http://www.garryconn.com/does-changing-your-domain-name-ip-address-effect-seo.php[/url]

For example, change this range IP: 66.123.456.xxx

To this range IP: 289.764.259.XXX

1 - How much at your webhosting company?

2 - How long is it?

Answers at Pair:

1 - Free of charge

2 - In next 24 hours

Lee Li Pop

I don’t really know to be sure, but I do know that Scott has done a lot of different things for me, including things they state they charge for, for free. I would imagine if this is something I needed to have done he would do it and I would bet it would be free. Of course since I don’t really know anything about IP ranges, I could be wrong.

Brandon

I’m pretty sure PAIR support doesn’t know SQUAT about CS-Cart and its software, and wouldn’t be able to assist with installs or config issues.

Maybe a little piece of mind for those store owners who may need a hand?

[quote name=‘Lee Li Pop’]Now, Brandon, let’s say, you need to change your range IP for only one of your website (example, bad neighborhood, spammy websites, hacking, DDOS attacks, [COLOR=Green]SEO purpose[/COLOR] :shock: etc…)[/quote]

CyberLNC have restrictive clientele… Most of those elements are non-existent because of it.

[quote name=‘ETInteractive’]I’m pretty sure PAIR support doesn’t know SQUAT about CS-Cart and its software, and wouldn’t be able to assist with installs or config issues.[/quote]

I’ll make a note that they don’t offer “help me” support but rather changes in the cart’s operation such as SQL tweaks, security improvements and the like. One must remember that they are not CS, but know CS quite well.

If they don’t know the answer I can usually chime in where needed.

[quote name=‘Lee Li Pop’]You stay where you are, I stay where I am. [/QUOTE]

Can’t you let this be the last word?

We get it - you are really pleased with Pair Networks. Now, can you give it a rest because your incessant posts have moved beyond tedium. There is no problem with the occasional recommendation (especially in threads requesting information on hosts) but your responses feel like you are trying to club people into submission.

You have offered your opinion, now let people make the choice they feel suits them best. If things don’t turn out as they require, they can always refer to your previous posts and reconsider their options.

Bob

Closed…