Website Goes Down On Hook Is Not Callable

Hello everybody,

my website keeps getting this error every 3-4 weeks and that makes it go down. When it's down I can access the backend but the frontend is giving an error.

The Error I found in the log is the following:

[30-Jul-2021 14:46:09 Europe/Berlin] Tygh\Exceptions\DeveloperException: Hook fn_ecloud_search_get_products_pre is not callable in /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/Tygh/Exceptions/DeveloperException.php:41
Stack trace:
#0 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/Tygh/Exceptions/DeveloperException.php(26): Tygh\Exceptions\DeveloperException::throwException('Hook fn_ecloud_...')
#1 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php(119): Tygh\Exceptions\DeveloperException::hookHandlerIsNotCallable('fn_ecloud_searc...')
#2 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/functions/fn.products.php(1485): fn_set_hook('get_products_pr...', Array, 0, 'es')
#3 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/addons/required_products/func.php(35): fn_get_products(Array)
#4 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php(123): fn_required_products_get_product_data_post(Array, Array, false, 'es')
#5 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/functions/fn.products.php(329): fn_set_hook('get_product_dat...', Array, Array, false, 'es')
#6 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/controllers/frontend/products.php(111): fn_get_product_data(80831, Array, 'es', '?:products.*, c...', true, true, true, true, false, true, false, true)
#7 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php(684): include('/home/deenaryc/...')
#8 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php(433): fn_run_controller('/home/deenaryc/...', 'products', 'view', '', '')
#9 /home/deenaryc/public_html/index.php(25): fn_dispatch()

Anybody has had the same issue?

I'm using the Generation Z multivendor theme.

According to the error, the ecloud_search add-on initialises the get_products_pre hook, but there is no function that uses it. I recommend to disable the add-on and contact its developer regarding this issue.

Hello everybody,

my website keeps getting this error every 3-4 weeks and that makes it go down. When it's down I can access the backend but the frontend is giving an error.

The Error I found in the log is the following:

[30-Jul-2021 14:46:09 Europe/Berlin] Tygh\Exceptions\DeveloperException: Hook fn_ecloud_search_get_products_pre is not callable in /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/Tygh/Exceptions/DeveloperException.php:41
Stack trace:
#0 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/Tygh/Exceptions/DeveloperException.php(26): Tygh\Exceptions\DeveloperException::throwException('Hook fn_ecloud_...')
#1 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php(119): Tygh\Exceptions\DeveloperException::hookHandlerIsNotCallable('fn_ecloud_searc...')
#2 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/functions/fn.products.php(1485): fn_set_hook('get_products_pr...', Array, 0, 'es')
#3 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/addons/required_products/func.php(35): fn_get_products(Array)
#4 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php(123): fn_required_products_get_product_data_post(Array, Array, false, 'es')
#5 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/functions/fn.products.php(329): fn_set_hook('get_product_dat...', Array, Array, false, 'es')
#6 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/controllers/frontend/products.php(111): fn_get_product_data(80831, Array, 'es', '?:products.*, c...', true, true, true, true, false, true, false, true)
#7 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php(684): include('/home/deenaryc/...')
#8 /home/deenaryc/public_html/app/functions/fn.control.php(433): fn_run_controller('/home/deenaryc/...', 'products', 'view', '', '')
#9 /home/deenaryc/public_html/index.php(25): fn_dispatch()

Anybody has had the same issue?

I'm using the Generation Z multivendor theme.