way to view products with no images

Is there a way in the admin page that we can view all of our products without images?

We would like to do this to update our products pictures that don't have any pictures instead of going through 30,000 parts to find them all…

Any ideas?

I have a script that will make all of your products without images hidden. Then you can sort your products by products that are hidden.

If you already have hidden products, then this solution might not be perfect, but it will be a lot better than sorting through all of the products manually.

Let me know and if you want it, I'll post it on here with the instructions.

Thanks,

Brandon

[quote name='brandonvd' timestamp='1313543232' post='119660']

I have a script that will make all of your products without images hidden. Then you can sort your products by products that are hidden.

If you already have hidden products, then this solution might not be perfect, but it will be a lot better than sorting through all of the products manually.

Let me know and if you want it, I'll post it on here with the instructions.

Thanks,

Brandon

[/quote]

That might can do some help there. Just anything be easier then going through 30,000 items to find maybe 1000 without images ya know

Attached is a zip containing the file.

At the top of the file, it has:

$dbuser="database_username"; // the database username
$dbpass="database_password"; // the database password
$dbname="database_name"; //the name of the database
$chandle = mysql_connect("localhost", $dbuser, $dbpass)
or die("Connection Failure to Database");
mysql_select_db("database_name", $chandle); // the name of the database

Just change the information to your own.

Upload the file to your root

Go to yourdomain.com to run the script.

A couple of things.

1.) Make a backup of your site first

2.) I don't know if this file can be exploited in any way, so I'd remove it once you are done running the script.

Once the script is done running, all of your products with no images will be hidden.

Hope that helps,

Brandon

noimage.zip