Warning SEO-friendly URLs are disabled.

Hi,

When I try to enable SEO Addon, I get the following error:

Warning

SEO-friendly URLs are disabled. Check your web server and URL manipulation engine settings.

Uninstalling and reinstalling the Addon has no effect.

.htaccess has been chnaged to uncommnet Rewrite base as shown

our store url is http://www.yourcompa…om//clients/web

RewriteBase /clients/web

Ayone any idea what I need to check?

Im having the same issue. figured it was a server setting I need the host to change somewhere. Just not sure what.

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]If your htaccess file is setup correctly then Insert a [/size][/font]return true[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] statement in the beginning of the function [/size][/font]fn_settings_actions_addons_seo[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] in the [/size][/font]actions.post.php[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] file in the [/size][/font]addons/seo/schemas/settings[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] directory of your CS-Cart installation to make the SEO test always pass.[/size][/font]

function fn_settings_actions_addons_seo(&$new_value, $old_value)

{

[color=#ff0000] return true;[/color]

if ($new_value == 'A') {

Thanks a lot, you made me save few hours :-)

[quote name='Triplets' timestamp='1345863404' post='143593']

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]If your htaccess file is setup correctly then Insert a [/size][/font]return true[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] statement in the beginning of the function [/size][/font]fn_settings_actions_addons_seo[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] in the [/size][/font]actions.post.php[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] file in the [/size][/font]addons/seo/schemas/settings[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] directory of your CS-Cart installation to make the SEO test always pass.[/size][/font]

{

if ($new_value == 'A') {

[/quote]

You are great Triplets. Thanks. I solved my problem with your answer.

I have the same issue, but don't have a addons/seo/schemas/settings[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] directory[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Any help re SEO and friendly URLs appreciated[/size][/font]

[quote name='thecubelab' timestamp='1359118698' post='153652']

I have the same issue, but don't have a addons/seo/schemas/settings[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3] directory[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Any help re SEO and friendly URLs appreciated[/size][/font]

[/quote]

That's most likely your problem - that path is part of the default install and should not be removed. Seems you are missing files/folders, unless of course you're using an older version of the software.

I am having this exact problem. I have version 3.06 and I just redownloaded the files and they aren't in there - any other suggestions?

It also useful in 4.1.5

Thank you Triplets,

save my time and “money”!

Go to Your database Table name of cscart_addons change Seo status D to A… Thats it…

it will automatically active in admin and front end… in case url not changed go to step 2

Step 2: in .htaccess change RewriteBase /your website name or directory…

Thanks…

[quote name='Triplets' timestamp='1345863404' post='143593']

{

if ($new_value == 'A') {

[/quote]

THANK YOU!!!