Warning notice

Can anyone explain this? As far as I know the mysql user account that I’ve provided has full access.

[QUOTE]Warning

Your mysql user has no permissions to create temporary database tables. Improved search has been disabled.[/QUOTE]

I contacted my hosting provider today to add a dedicated IP and ask if there were any limitations that might cause this. They said that the only thing I can’t do with the Mysql account is access it remotely. Since CS-Cart and it’s DB are both local and currently making a connection this should be working. My support expired a couple of days ago so I can’t ask the helpdesk. My site seems extremely slow, can anyone lend some advise?

You can still submit a helpdesk ticket, they mite still answer your question.

I see that you are using godaddy for you host, I have read a few forum and please were not happy with there server performance.

Your MYSQL User doesn’t have user rights to Create Temporary Tables. Ask your host if they can enable it for you. Or you can turn this feature off in admin so you don’t get the Warning message.

[quote name=‘shazer7’]You can still submit a helpdesk ticket, they mite still answer your question.

I see that you are using godaddy for you host, I have read a few forum and please were not happy with there server performance.[/QUOTE]

I’ve seen these posts before too. However, I’ve had pretty good luck with them. I have a couple of high traffic websites that I’ve had hosted with them for some time now. Their support is extremely weak, but they’ve reduced the price and increased the capacity of my hosting several times. I’d give them a 2 out of ten for support, but I’d give them a 9.5 for value.